Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has cost YOU a sh*g?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I was halted mid-shag by a rather large, painful splinter in my bottom. This happened just the other day on a little wooden bridge just outside Laughton. Next time I'll go on top, although this too can be quite painful on one's knees. Perhaps the answer is to avoid sex on wooden bridges.

I'm glad my thread enticed you to make your 103rd. post in nearly six years :) Any other topics of interest for future reference?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
when i were a lad.. i seriously regret mum doing the laundry early morning, after a night out (me, not mum!)..

I got snogging a lovely lady at some grungy student club in old steine, which became revenge i think?

we swapped numbers after some extensive boozing and tonsil tennis, but she never rang me, and her number got washed away..

:tosser:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
When I was 16 I went out into town (fake ID) with some fit bird who I was working with at the time (who's 10 years older than me). Anyway, we both got pretty drunk, and ended up back at her flat, and it looked as though I was about to lose my virginity ... but I then proceded to puke up all over her couch and woke up the next morning morning in her bed (she slept on the couch, not the one I puked over) feeling like an abosolute tool.

Also around the same time I turned down lots of drunk girls coming onto me at parties 'cos I was a pussy. My cock has also been blocked twice by 'mates' (who are no longer mates). Bad times.

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
Not livin up north has cost me group sex when i was the only lad involved :( Knew a girl from hull area who adored me, so got her in the mood before ringing her three best friends and chattin them up one by one til they were planning a 5-sum i look back now and it was a bullet dodged 2 of them were munt

Missed a chance with the same girl, she was seeing family in Colchester when we played them away, had it all planned out til her parents decided she had to stay in all day talking to an aunt :mad:

How old is she?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Frankly I'm stunned you lot even know what getting laid means let alone any of you actually having sex!

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Probably the bit about the parents that alerted him (or her). There are a few funny types on this board who like the idea of touching children, probably just wanted to check you weren't one of them!

she's 2 monts younger than me don't worry :thumbsup: and we aint talking any more that is the reason i dislike hull :censored:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was having it off with my mates mum on the QT until my now Brother in Law but then flatmate found out and rounded up about 10 blokes from the pub who then burst into my room singing "Puppy Love".

She left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here