Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has cost YOU a sh*g?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;2873407 said:
Not really cost me a shag cos I'd already done her but I shagged this bird in the Travelodge in North St last Summer and in the morning I nicked her pink drawers (she went home commando in a skirt and left a snail trail in my car!) and took 'em home. Anyway, these became my plaything for months afterwards, I'd have one sniff and I'd get the horn. Eventually they'd been wanked into SO much they were starched stiff, I mean dude...rock solid - you could hold these things at either side and snap them! So I eventually met up with this Zoe sort and when I told her what I did she cried and said I was an oddball and never answered my calls again.

I'm screwed up ain't I?

Who said romance was dead?

On your knees sister

I was honest enough to let her know that if she did my bidding and indulge me in my darkest desires, and then had the nerve to turn up at church the next morning,i would rally the worshipers up to run the whore of babylon out of town for good! Never saw her after that! Well thats nuns for ya.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
difficult (not to say painful) which to recall.....

perhaps the occasion - stark naked in bed with a girl - when she said "I view you as a good friend and I know I can trust you not to do anything" - like a fool I didn't and she never spoke to me again.

or the one who asked me to marry her and I told her I was in love with someone else - we were sharing a bath at the time.

or perhaps the girl I shagged up the arse after she had fallen asleep (it did wake her but then it would wouldn't it!) and when I woke up with a morning glory she told me just what to do with it and it didn't involve putting it in her front bottom I can tell you!

so many missed opportunities.................

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local

perhaps the occasion - stark naked in bed with a girl - when she said "I view you as a good friend and I know I can trust you not to do anything" - like a fool I didn't and she never spoke to me again.

It's the old, 'No means yes and yes means no...' bollocks :(

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

or the one who asked me to marry her and I told her I was in love with someone else - we were sharing a bath at the time.

or perhaps the girl I shagged up the arse after she had fallen asleep (it did wake her but then it would wouldn't it!) and when I woke up with a morning glory she told me just what to do with it and it didn't involve putting it in her front bottom I can tell you!

so many missed opportunities.................

Your a machine mate:laugh:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My housemates listening in through the door seeing if I was getting it. I didn't know at the time, but she did, than I blamed her and I sort of blew it. Apparently she fancied me but I was a right **** thinking I could of got better but I should have just settled for what I already had.

I've read this four times and I still have no idea what you're going on about. Your housemates listen to you masturbate?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My biggest disaster was the stoat tripping over her ridiculous heels coming down the stairs of the club and breaking her ankle.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
A vanload of fishermen turning up at midnight just as I was about to do the lovely lady on the bonnet of the car in the beach carpark....

Turned out she wasn't "in the mood" after that....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The fact you described her as a stoat suggests that may not have been the worst thing!

Well firstly in my circles it's used as an affectionate term for a lady. For example "cor that stoat behind the ramp would get it" when discussing if you would engage in sexual relations with the barmaid. Secondly surely a bunk up is a bunk up? What ever happens it beats going home and having a wank doesn't it? Especially at 2am!

And for the record I've done ALLOT worse.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well firstly in my circles it's used as an affectionate term for a lady. For example "cor that stoat behind the ramp would get it" when discussing if you would engage in sexual relations with the barmaid. Secondly surely a bunk up is a bunk up? What ever happens it beats going home and having a wank doesn't it? Especially at 2am!

And for the record I've done ALLOT worse.

Fair enough, I assumed stoat was a bad thing. In that case I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Not livin up north has cost me group sex when i was the only lad involved :( Knew a girl from hull area who adored me, so got her in the mood before ringing her three best friends and chattin them up one by one til they were planning a 5-sum i look back now and it was a bullet dodged 2 of them were munt

Missed a chance with the same girl, she was seeing family in Colchester when we played them away, had it all planned out til her parents decided she had to stay in all day talking to an aunt :mad:

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
I was halted mid-shag by a rather large, painful splinter in my bottom. This happened just the other day on a little wooden bridge just outside Laughton. Next time I'll go on top, although this too can be quite painful on one's knees. Perhaps the answer is to avoid sex on wooden bridges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here