Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has cost YOU a sh*g?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
My conscience

I'm teetotal and my conscience won't let me do anything with anyone who is drunk.

I once accidentally ended up in bed with a really hot, but really drunk female friend and reluctantly refused to have sex with her. That was annoying.

Fair play to you, there is a fair chance I would never have got laid if I'd adopted a similar ethical philosophy. Actually who am I kidding, my count of passing out/falling asleep at birds' houses when they're relatively sober is disgraceful. Do you think you will abandon it in spectacular fashion one day?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
One of the main reasons behind it is that I'm paranoid that it would be the drink and not the girl talking.

The general opinion on the stance I take is pretty divided, among both sexes. People were either completely behind it saying it is 100% the right thing to do, and the rest saying as long as I'm not taking advantage it's all fair game.

I decided to try a compromise for one night which involved the following rules;
The girl couldn't be properly drunk and had to be fully aware and in control of what she was doing
The girl had to make the running

If both of these were adhered to, then I figured it would be ok as it wasn't the alcohol and I wasn't taking advantage.

Like I say, I tried this for one night, and successfully pulled (I'd met her a few times before so it wasn't a random). To be fair, it was at a traffic light themed night and the whole 'green = available' thing makes life a lot easier!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
In my younger years. I went back to a girls flat. We smoked a bit of weed and she fell asleep. Being brought up to respect women. i covered her with a blanket and left. Next day she phoned me and asked me why I didn't wake her up for a shag. She then went on to question my sexuality.

Yeah, weed doesn't help in that respect. From my experience of weed + girl, when a girl propositions you, don't say 'cool' and give a thumbs up sign.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
True story. A friend of mine once somehow managed to end up back at his flat after a night out with 2, yes 2 lovely young females. Apparently the girls shared a taste for the old peruvian marching powder, and after a while suggested to my mate that all 3 of them went upstairs for some "fun". His famous last words were "I'll be up in a second" after which he fell asleep in his chair, didn't wake up until the next morning, and never saw the 2 girls again.

The coke made him go to sleep?

Oh and Danny I love you mate. Top story. :lolol::lolol:

My conscience

I'm teetotal and my conscience won't let me do anything with anyone who is drunk.

I once accidentally ended up in bed with a really hot, but really drunk female friend and reluctantly refused to have sex with her. That was annoying.

Annoying for her as well, I suspect. If you had to refuse, there is no question that she consented. The fact she might not remember the following morning changes nothing.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
First night on holiday in Naples got talking to a girl from Leeds who had a Degree and a Masters in sociology.

After a few drinks we'd decided to spend the next few days together, going over to Capri etc etc - THEN we started on about politics which resulted in her calling me a fascist and bolting leaving me with the £80+ bar bill!!

Her way of wealth re-distribution I suppose!!! :lol:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Funny you should mention the age thing, as I remember being 17 at a disco and being petrified of taking the lead and asking a girl to dance, and going to a disco last night, thirty years later, and, er, being petrified about asking a girl to dance...

Some things never change :blush:

Like still calling clubs 'discos'! :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Annoying for her as well, I suspect. If you had to refuse, there is no question that she consented. The fact she might not remember the following morning changes nothing.

Perhaps, but it's probably for the best, as after I stopped her and said I shouldn't because she was so drunk, she responded saying she probably shouldn't as well as she has a boyfriend!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Perhaps, but it's probably for the best, as after I stopped her and said I shouldn't because she was so drunk, she responded saying she probably shouldn't as well as she has a boyfriend!

That rarely stops them in my experience.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My conscience

Oh yes...... that happened to me too... add to the fact that I was engaged to someone else at the time. She (the drunk one) was an American exchange student... drop-dead fgorgeous and desperate to rip my clothes and get carnal and stupid me went all gentlemanly and instead just held her until she went to sleep. Felt so mixed up about it that I avoided her for a month and then we did finally had THE CHAT she burst into tears because she thought I fancied her (whichw as actually true). She knew I was engaged by the way. (to first wife which was a disaster form start to finish)

I decided to try a compromise for one night which involved the following rules;
The girl couldn't be properly drunk and had to be fully aware and in control of what she was doing
The girl had to make the running

If both of these were adhered to, then I figured it would be ok as it wasn't the alcohol and I wasn't taking advantage.

I'd die a virgin if I adopted that strategy.

If all else fails boys, just go to a hooker, don't pay then rape her. Not like she can go to the police is it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Losing the hotel address (too much VB) of a Norwegian girl I spent some time with in Australia. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was. Went to a few random hotels, but the Scandanavian beauty slipped from my grasp :cry:

Similar to Shaolinpunk, my conscience got the better of me. A girl, who I was pursuing at the time, stayed in my bed and stripped, but was way too drunk to have a crack at her. She didn't remember anything the next day, so perhaps I should have done it anyway :jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It didnt cost me a shag, more a 2 day cold shoulder, but I once mentioned Frau Tubthumper's hair was a bit frizzy. Turned out she had just spent the past 30 mins styling her hair with some new heated hair contraption thing.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
True story. A friend of mine once somehow managed to end up back at his flat after a night out with 2, yes 2 lovely young females. Apparently the girls shared a taste for the old peruvian marching powder, and after a while suggested to my mate that all 3 of them went upstairs for some "fun". His famous last words were "I'll be up in a second" after which he fell asleep in his chair, didn't wake up until the next morning, and never saw the 2 girls again.

must have been shit gear, unless you didnt do any of it?:(

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Just, er, a quicky...

Went on my first first-date for about 4 1/2 years on Friday. Took her to the pictures, bought her a couple of Roses (the wine!), but as I was driving, only had two shandies myself. Took her home, peck on the lips and off home to bash it!

Next day, she's seeing a girlfriend in the evening and I'm having a couple of tinnies watching the Confederation's Cup. A mate from Londinium arrives out of the blue on my doorstep carrying a few large bottles of Becks, so is invited in and a catch-up ensues...

Here's the rub. Just as he goes out the door, Friday night's date sends THE txt! 'I'm just on my way home and need a CUDDLE!'

FFS! Here's me, pissed, without taxi fare, as is she!

Panic ensues, but a rather costly PAYG mobile conversation calms the waters and the future looks Rosy (Not the wine!) :)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Just, er, a quicky...

Went on my first first-date for about 4 1/2 years on Friday. Took her to the pictures, bought her a couple of Roses (the wine!), but as I was driving, only had two shandies myself. Took her home, peck on the lips and off home to bash it!

Next day, she's seeing a girlfriend in the evening and I'm having a couple of tinnies watching the Confederation's Cup. A mate from Londinium arrives out of the blue on my doorstep carrying a few large bottles of Becks, so is invited in and a catch-up ensues...

Here's the rub. Just as he goes out the door, Friday night's date sends THE txt! 'I'm just on my way home and need a CUDDLE!'

FFS! Here's me, pissed, without taxi fare, as is she!

Panic ensues, but a rather costly PAYG mobile conversation calms the waters and the future looks Rosy (Not the wine!) :)

Niiiiiiiice. :thumbsup:

1066gull

My housemates listening in through the door seeing if I was getting it. I didn't know at the time, but she did, than I blamed her and I sort of blew it. Apparently she fancied me but I was a right **** thinking I could of got better but I should have just settled for what I already had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here