Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to the love of your life...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Hantseagull said:
Spot on Safeway. I really hope she wasn't the only person I'll ever love. Best friend I've ever had, until the day I told her I loved her. Pure and simple, we just fell apart after that. I knew it was not the best idea in the world, but something I knew I had to do - I hope someone here will understand what I'm saying.

if you'd never have told her, you'd always be wondering, what if..., so i think you made the right decision.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
having only ever "loved " one person, I really do think that the older you get, the better it gets. We have been married for 21 years this year and we went out for around 5 years before that, and we have two smashing kids ( some of you have met them)

I couldn't imagine not being with Karen and we share every high and low as equalls.

If anyone is half as hapopy as I am, you certainly have a great life!!!

Sorry if that sounds slushy but there you are

;)

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
hmmm, i hope i'm as lucky as you dave, but so far, the signs sure aint good...lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it'll come...just takes time

How old are you bigc?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i'm 15, nearly 16. and any girl i've ever been involved with seems to be in some way insane(and i'm not joking, my last girlfriend i'm practically sure she was insane) or else selfish heartless bitches

lol

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bigc you have all the time in the world yet.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
good.
i just dont like all the disasters, they take it out of me..
all i'd ask for would be a normal relationship with a normal person

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
crickey mate...you are a mere boy

One day you will be sitting in a restaurant/club/bar etc and you will look across the room and BANG, your eyes will spot someone. All the " shall I go over and ask her to dance/talk/have a cofee" angst will dissapear and you will go over and that will be it...smitten

40 years later, you will live in a 3 bed house, have five kids, 12 grandchildren, a great job, 2 nice cars and your life will be great. ( and we will still be waiting for falmer to be built) LOL

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
lol, i sure hope so. i'm not doubting it eventually, its just, all the relationships i've had before that i'm sure will just be painful and end up with messy break ups, so i wish i could skip them all.

lol, i hope falmer's built by then..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that is what is so wonderfully is called " life experiences"

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I would tell my story, but it's very long, very depressing and very painful (still).

Having watched City's reserves lose at home to Swansea this afternoon, I'm not really in the mood just now.....

:nono: :nono:

Spill the beans bluebird as we have all suffered lots at the hands of woman,but we learn and it won't happen again.:smokin: :clap2: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Hantseagull said:
Spot on Safeway. I really hope she wasn't the only person I'll ever love. Best friend I've ever had, until the day I told her I loved her. Pure and simple, we just fell apart after that. I knew it was not the best idea in the world, but something I knew I had to do - I hope someone here will understand what I'm saying. She's now graduated, and I doubt I'll ever see her again.

Wow, I think this is only about the 3rd serious post on this thread. Back to something happy, like Thread Full of Beautiful Women, then I'm off to bed for the day. Don't like this night shift lark.

I did the same thing pal and after she thought she was in controll and must admit was for a while grrrrrr.:shootself :shootself :shootself :(

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bigc said:
i'm 15, nearly 16. and any girl i've ever been involved with seems to be in some way insane(and i'm not joking, my last girlfriend i'm practically sure she was insane) or else selfish heartless bitches

lol

Christ your just a nipper,so this should be the last thing on your mind mmmmmm.
Just go and party and get your dick wet as you will regret it if you don't.:clap2: :drink: :drink:

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
Well im with her at the moment, been seeing her for 6 months the problem is she has a boyfreind! oh well! May have to walk away from her soon though as its time she gave him the push!!:angry:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Christ your just a nipper,so this should be the last thing on your mind mmmmmm.
Just go and party and get your dick wet as you will regret it if you don't.:clap2: :drink: :drink:

and when did i say i hadnt been doing that inbetween the insane relationships?

:D

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Wez said:
berkshire seagull-im the one doing the riding.:clap:

Not saying its a bad thing,but i bet you want more from her and thats why your thinking of moving on.
The ball is in her court and not yours:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here