Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to the love of your life...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fault berkshire fault...:lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i dont care who's fault it was..

jeez, i sound like a parent there, i always got that when i tried to blame my brother for something..

if anyone wants to continue the thread to its original purpose please do so

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I had the normal school boy crushes when people tell you it isnt love and what have you, you know relationships that are 'the one' beacuse theyve run into a second month and all.
The way I look at it is that your love matures as you do. You were in love at 15 etc, just imature love. As you grow older and develope etc so does the way in which you love someone. The girl Im with at the moment is perfect for me, she is my best friend and although I joke about her being bossy etc she is exactly what I need in a partner. Its only bee just over a year and a half but even though I am at uni and shes graduated nothings changed. Its hard being apart but I write to her at least twice a week and not a days gone by when we havnt spoken. I would like to think I could end up with her..I dont know, it just ..you know that feeling of feeling whole when you with someone and like there is something missing when your not?
The way I see love is that if someone elses happiness means mroe to you then yours..then your in love.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I had the normal school boy crushes when people tell you it isnt love and what have you, you know relationships that are 'the one' beacuse theyve run into a second month and all.
The way I look at it is that your love matures as you do. You were in love at 15 etc, just imature love.
The way I see love is that if someone elses happiness means mroe to you then yours..then your in love.

I'd have you know there was nothing immature about my love, simply the people i've loved.

none of my ex-s cared for my happiness...lol. they were all good liers and hypocrits, i'll give them that

highly put off by love right now!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
..you know that feeling of feeling whole when you with someone and like there is something missing when your not?
The way I see love is that if someone elses happiness means more to you then yours..then your in love.

Got it in one, Richie. When you both feel exactly that way, that's it.

You want to grow old with that person.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Trigger you are not alone my ex hubby is a palarse supporter I should have known. :lolol: I have not met my my love of my life and to be honest I don,t know what love is??? Maybe when I meet the right person I,ll found out. :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I would tell my story, but it's very long, very depressing and very painful (still).

Having watched City's reserves lose at home to Swansea this afternoon, I'm not really in the mood just now.....

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
albiongirl said:
Trigger you are not alone my ex is a palarse supporter I should have known. :lolol:

Maybe when I meet the right person :lolol:

We have so much in common... ;) :lolol:

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Safeway said:
I hope I've not met her yet.

Spot on Safeway. I really hope she wasn't the only person I'll ever love. Best friend I've ever had, until the day I told her I loved her. Pure and simple, we just fell apart after that. I knew it was not the best idea in the world, but something I knew I had to do - I hope someone here will understand what I'm saying. She's now graduated, and I doubt I'll ever see her again.

Wow, I think this is only about the 3rd serious post on this thread. Back to something happy, like Thread Full of Beautiful Women, then I'm off to bed for the day. Don't like this night shift lark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here