Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to the love of your life...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
trying to get another interesting thread going, lets have some recollections of what happened to the person you most thought of as the love of your life, and where it went, right, or wrong
i know dave's left when ntl stopped the preview's coming on but what about everyone else;)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No idea but I was besotted by her - met her in Mallorca and she looked like Brooke Shields. Had two amazing weeks in heaven

Brummie - met her only once afterwards but wrote a few times.

Wasn't to be...........

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Beach Hut said:
No idea but I was besotted by her - met her in Mallorca and she looked like Brooke Shields. Had two amazing weeks in heaven

Brummie - met her only once afterwards but wrote a few times.

Wasn't to be...........

Why do I feel the urge to hold your cheek between m thumb and forefinger..?

Perhaps writing was best, no brummie accent that way. Seriously though sometimes its better that way..then you never find out how annoying they are etc

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie Morris said:
Why do I feel the urge to hold your cheek between m thumb and forefinger..?

No idea - tell me ?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Mine is a complete nightmare.

It makes me so fecking angry thinking of the attention seeking bitch.

sounds like all relationships i've ever been in

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bigc said:
sounds like all relationships i've ever been in

Big C, I'll post about it tomorrow as I've had a few many tonight and it's about time I climbed those woodern steps.

I'll give my acount of what happened, You might think I was a sad muppet for putting up with it but then again it was my first love, What makes me laugh she made contact 7 years later saying I still like her.

I will give my side of events and how I got my own back and I couldn't care if people laugh because I've only ever meet one person of here and couldn't give a monkeys what other peoples opinions are.

Well this thread is called...... what happened to the love of your life...!!

Too young and fickle. She wanted to marry asap, get away from Mummy, get pregnant (just as her single-mum had done) I insisted she lived a little and learned how to be independent. Then she didn't know what she wanted, pestered me on the phone for years until I told her how to go away and had to become extremely rude.
It was for her own good, so I suppose I was a martyr by expelling her from relating to me all the time, when she had to get on with growing up.

No idea what happened to her, and best not to .

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Since no-one else is getting deep, I'll kick it off.

No. 1) First proper infatuation as a schoolkid aged 14. She used to get on my school bus and I used to go all the way back to her place just because I could. Then would spend a few hours with her and then catch the same bus back home again. No reason, just fancied her like anything. Found out a few months ago that she was killed in a car crash recently. Very sad, but I didn't know how to feel considering I hadn't seen her in about 7 years or so. Bit confused really.

No. 2) Tried a long-term, long-distance relationship that started off as just me in Reading and her in Ascot. Then I went to uni up in Nottingham, and she stayed at home for another 2 years before going to uni in Norwich. Then I moved home down to Wiltshire and went to Southampton. With about £30k of debt between us and no time to see each other, and even the cash to pay for train fares, it just ended. Neither of us wanted to end it, but we just couldn't afford it.

On a lighter note... if Pardew goes to West Ham it'll be No.3 :D

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Wilts, so sorry to hear your story. I too would feel confused about mourning for someone that I hadn't seen for several years. But, as a mere observer of your situation, I think that it's right for you to do so. Also, I think I would visit her grave to pay my respects, remember the old days and achieve closure if it wasn't too painful to do so.

On a lighter note, the love of my life went to bed hours ago allowing me some quality time with my mistress, NSC :lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Dropkick Turnip said:
Wilts, so sorry to hear your story. I too would feel confused about mourning for someone that I hadn't seen for several years. But, as a mere observer of your situation, I think that it's right for you to do so. Also, I think I would visit her grave to pay my respects, remember the old days and achieve closure if it wasn't too painful to do so.

Don't even know where it is... didn't even know it happened until someone told me about 6 months after it had happened. Just was all a bit mad. It was 7 years ago and I'm only 22 now, so its not a big deal really. Just felt a bit confused at the time, that's all... Only a minor thing really, but can't believe what I did at the time as a mid-teenage kid. Strange what extents you go to!

If I remember the situation in a few years time then I might make the effort. Especially if my love life plummets.

Again, to end on a lighter note... thankfully I'm single. Love every minute of having no commitment and playing the field. Great fun :clap2:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Wilts said:
Again, to end on a lighter note... thankfully I'm single. Love every minute of having no commitment and playing the field. Great fun :clap2:

Remember to bag up though. Take it from me that you do NOT want a trip to the clap clinic :nono:

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
I met her at university we were together for a year and planning to move to london together, she was from manchester, then at the last minute i got cold feet about all that commitment, she was less than impressed, after about amonth we started seeing each other again but by now she was back in stockport and me in brighton so it became along distance relationship,(abiding memory is visiting her one weekend thinking which shopping centre will she drag me round today and beeing more than pleasently surprised to discover she had 2 tickets to stockport county-especially as they were then div 1 and she wasnt slightly interested in football)

Anyway to cut along story short she moved to italy for a year for work we kept in touch she kept asking me to join her, i kept saying i would, she got pissed off with my indecision and sent me a make your mind up letter, at the same time i moved house and never got said letter. she assumed id made my mind up and the rest as they say is history:( :(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I married him. It took me a failed marriage and two kids and divorce before I found him or rather he found me.

Aaaaahhhh:love:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here