Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to natterjack/

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I am more upset about this ridiculous stopping of "Ask Natterjack" than last night's defeat. The construction of our new stadium only happens once, unlike Albion defeats.
The intrest shown on here tells how important this project is to the supporters. NJ's helpful response to questions was a real service and had been cleared with his superiors. For the club to high handedly get the forum stopped without explanation is crass stupidity I don't think the moderators should have agreed. If the club want to run their own Falmer Q & A then the place for that is their own website or matchday programme, not on here. I know this is Bozza's baby but many of us have paid money or purchased goods through links to keep this boad going. It's our board not the club's.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So the club want to go back to it being "their game" only letting us know what they want us too. Which is mostly waffled bollocks

Shame on you BHA FC for this

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:blush: Not sure why, but didn't notice your PM! Deepest apologies. Everest, crack on with the time lapse, it's a valuable service to Albion fans.

Sanity at last. Cheers Paul. Is that coming from YOU or the club?
Don't want to step on their toes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tis a shame.
It was all going along swimmingly with Natterjack answering queries here and there. I'd understand if he was getting pissed off and couldn't be arsed with the questions any more, but he seemed perfectly happy to field the queries in amongst the banter. Why do the club have to stick their oar in ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:yahoo:

:thumbsup:

Bugger, that means I've got to spend today catching up with capturing the images.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I don't quite know what the answer will be to my ask the club question but it looks like one of the two parties will have egg on their face anytime soom.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well my follow up has been deleted because it's obviously too embarrassing to answer as it had quoted El Pres saying the Club were not happy and asked for it to be removed.

cough*cover up*

I know this will get me a ban but seeing as you're the only mod on f*** YOU El Pres and your pathetic constant sexual references and if this board wants to bastardise itself to the club then so be it.

*This is not a flounce by the way* :cheery:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, been stupidly busy with work, hence having not replied to this properly.

The club have not asked/told me/NSC to get rid of the 'Ask Natterjack' forum. If they did, I'd politely tell them that the content of NSC was down to me, not them and it would stay as long as I wanted it to.

However, it is true that Natterjack will not be answering questions in the same manner that has evolved over recent weeks and, as such, there seems little point keeping the forum there for that reason. Although, as some clever fellas have found, you can still get there via the direct URL.

A new 'Ask the Falmer Team' forum will be setup - in fact I just might do it now, and I hope it proves to be just as useful and interesting as the insights that Natterjack has shared with us all.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
However, it is true that Natterjack will not be answering questions in the same manner that has evolved over recent weeks and, as such, there seems little point keeping the forum there for that reason.
But why not?
Will he be a part of this new thing?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So there are now two answers on Ask The Club that both give totally different answers. At first, "the club have not requested the forum be removed," then 20 minutes later they did because of "inaccuracies." I'm not sure why El Presidente would get criticism for that - clearly his "the club asked nsc to get rid" post was the truth. Basically, someone at the club is a liar. A liar who wants to deprive us of the excellent Natterjack, probably because he has more charisma, knowledge and willingness to share info than themselves.

I don't think anyone at the club is a liar. I too have been busy at work (we got the A level results a couple of days ago and I have been deciding who to allow to attend this year) and I glanced at something and read more into it than I should have, without reading in enough detail.

Apologies, but my priorities have been elsewhere as I am sure you would understand, so there is no Grassy Knoll from which NJ has been shot, buried or otherwise removed from existence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here