Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to natterjack/

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bloom is far too professional and powerful to give a shit about webcams and posters on nsc. This will be some egotistical nobody's doing.

With respect, I somehow doubt you have any better idea than anyone else as to whose doing this is. Either some minion is trying to guess what the money behind it wants (which can happen; it happens at my fairly autocratic workplace all the time) or it's the money behind it doing it himself.

Whatever - it's total f***ing crap, to look so defensive when there's apparently nothing to be defensive about. And certainly the money behind it could restore it: after all, for better or worse, it's all one individual's call now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just asking like but if there was nothing sensitive and nothing illegal going on why did the moderator have to comply with the club request other than to court favour?

Dick Knight made us all sign a licker's contract, in blood, making us agree to everything he said, including saying that Turienzo was a professional footballer before we were allowed to be mods.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can only echo the sentiments on here. Pathetic.
Natterjacks complete absense from here lately would suggest he's been hauled in by the club and/or Buckingham and told to pack it in. All he was ever doing was explaining in laymans terms what was going on, so we could all have a greater understanding of the building process and what was happening.

For the club to arbitrarily sever that hugely informative and fascinating link to the stadium construction process that we, the fans, were so much enjoying is in my opinion indefensible. I can think of NO justification for this whatsoever. OK, so it wasn't an "official" line of information, but nobody ever took it as being one.

Someone at the Albion needs to come out and explain who made this decision, and why.

I have asked exactly that on Ask The Club. I expect to see that removed soon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So much for the "Community Stadium", when it seems us fans are not even allowed to direct a few general questions to someone involved in building the thing for us.

I take it Natterjack has been banned from discussing anything to do with Falmer with friends, family and anyone else who asks, in case he reveals some dark hidden secret we're not supposed to know about. Maybe Belotti has been buried under the East Stand.
(well, we can dream).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So much for the "Community Stadium", when it seems us fans are not even allowed to direct a few general questions to someone involved in building the thing for us.

I take it Natterjack has been banned from discussing anything to do with Falmer with friends, family and anyone else who asks, in case he reveals some dark hidden secret we're not supposed to know about. Maybe Belotti has been buried under the East Stand.
(well, we can dream).

I bet they were worried in case he revealed how many rooms are in the plans for the hotel.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Bloom is far too professional and powerful to give a shit about webcams and posters on nsc. This will be some egotistical nobody's doing.

Martin Perry, i reckon have you seen the video on the club site with the banana, thats fuckin hilarious. Seriously though he seems to have found a little project whereby every now and then he tells us about how to build a football stadium.
I actually quite liked his little clips, but if i ask Natterjack a question HE WILL fuckin answer it if he can, we havent had anything like that from the club in a very long time,

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NJ was doing us a favour, and seems a top bloke. No one would want him to get into any trouble, so let's not turn this too much into a witch hunt.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
NJ was doing us a favour, and seems a top bloke. No one would want him to get into any trouble, so let's not turn this too much into a witch hunt.

Looks like Pandora's box has been well and truly opened.

Cue sexual innuendo

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I do a fair bit of consultancy on matters relating to internet marketing and would hold up NJ's posts as a superb example of the use of social media to create an informal community to engage an audience. There are big brands that pay a fortune to have a tenth of the engagement with their audience that NJ generated through NSC for Buckingham and the Albion. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Hope the guys ok.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

But he's the last witch that anyone's hunting, so to speak. He was helping us out because as a nice fella he knew it meant a lot to us and he was proud to be involved.

Sounds like someone at whichever level of the club needs to be reminded that, without the fans' and Dick Knight's monumental efforts over the years, all that cash wouldn't be worth 100 loads of f***-all in terms of actually getting the thing built.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

It's not really a witch hunt though is it? We were made to feel a part of the whole process of getting a new stadium approved. Now it's happening after 10 years at the shit hole that is Withdean plus 2 years at Gillingham are we supposed to be disinterested in what's going on or expected to wait for the club's out of date updates? The club has acted poorly. None of want NJ in trouble (and I hope he isn't). He should have been on the guest list for our first game-not censored.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The only witch hunt is WHO wanted the forum REMOVED?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seems to be an ego thing, just like taking away the save button on the webcam to try and stop people making a time lapse show before they could.

I did PM Insider weeks ago to ask whether the club minded if I continued doing the weekly timelapse video. What did I get in return? f*** ALL.

I don't know if I can be bothered to do any more in case I get banned from Falmer for life.

P A T H E T I C

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For all this new "professionalism" coming from the club this is a real OWN GOAL, so thats TWO this season already.

Unless NJ is being promoted to the Seagulls website of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here