Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to natterjack/

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I do a fair bit of consultancy on matters relating to internet marketing and would hold up NJ's posts as a superb example of the use of social media to create an informal community to engage an audience. There are big brands that pay a fortune to have a tenth of the engagement with their audience that NJ generated through NSC for Buckingham and the Albion. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Hope the guys ok.
Indeed. The thing is, with the exception of Das Reich, I think we're all excited about the stadium; we're oohing and aaahing over every bit of concrete, every hole in the ground, every steel girder - and after what we've been through is it any wonder? All Natterjack was doing was helping us get our Falmer fix - what on EARTH could he have done that's pissed off the Powers That Be? Surely an email setting out some unofficial guidlines would have been sufficient? Nazi club officials.

If they clamp down on Jack Straw I'll be seriously miffed. I blame Dick Knight. And Glen Murray, obviously.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Isn't this hen clucking all going to look a bit silly when NJack returns from his trip to Swansea for last night's game, or whatever else he's been up to?!?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I doubt there's anything the club can do about posting photos on here. It's not as if it's another Area 51 is it? It's in full PUBLIC view. They can stop anyone entering the gates, but they can do diddlysquat about taking photos outside.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Next they'll be asking Lobster to take the camera facility away from us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There will be a new 'Ask the Falmer Team' sub-forum appearing imminently.

Have they got to get the financing first?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jeez, what an absolute JOKE. It's lovely to see there are people at the club who still have our best interests at heart, mind. punish:

Pathetic Scenes. :mad:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
There will be a new 'Ask the Falmer Team' sub-forum appearing imminently.

Well done Bozza - I can see why BHA/Buckingham would want to formalise the process and take the pressure of NJ, but there are ways and ways of doing it.

Perhaps a "We realise how importnat this is to you and want you to get the fullest and most accurate answers you can, so we're going to set up a whole team to make sure the fans get the answers they want - and deserve - from Falmer whilst the development is going on" comment would have helped?

Great work Natterjack - legend in a matter of weeks. Thank you.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is he a member then?

PeterNoone.jpg

There's a kind of hush

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I did PM Insider weeks ago to ask whether the club minded if I continued doing the weekly timelapse video. What did I get in return? f*** ALL.

I don't know if I can be bothered to do any more in case I get banned from Falmer for life.

Sod that. You can't stop just because the regime don't like it.

You timelapse is quality, just like the photos from Jack Straw and Barry Izback's videos. It is all well appreciated. The club have nothing on you like they did over NJ so keep doing it.

For the Fans, By the Fans :thumbsup:

Yoda

English & European
Can only echo the sentiments on here. Pathetic.
Natterjacks complete absense from here lately would suggest he's been hauled in by the club and/or Buckingham and told to pack it in.

I thought right at the beginning he said Buckingham were okay with him doing it in his own time, so must be the club.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Sod that. You can't stop just because the regime don't like it.

You timelapse is quality, just like the photos from Jack Straw and Barry Izback's videos. It is all well appreciated. The club have nothing on you like they did over NJ so keep doing it.

For the Fans, By the Fans :thumbsup:

:blush: Not sure why, but didn't notice your PM! Deepest apologies. Everest, crack on with the time lapse, it's a valuable service to Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here