Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What famous celebrities have you seen in the real world?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I was 12 when I met Kate Winslet. After I'd seen her tits in Titanic on pause/rewind a thousand times.

I've also scored a headed goal (obviously) against Sam Mendes who was, quite frankly, a rubbish goalkeeper.

Jul 20, 2003
Liam Brady

he was in front of me in a queue for a coffee at Victoria station .......... I said, "You're Liam Brady", He said, "I know"

I also had a chat with Edwin Eugene (Buzz) Aldrin and Michael Collins about science stuff ............. that was a good day.

actually, that was a really good day.

Jul 20, 2003
I've got a photo of me shaking hands with Muhammad Ali.

:needpics:

good work

I don't particularly like boxing ................ BUT!!!!

Massive fan .................. David Bowie is the only person who could beat this

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Gavin Esler's dog tried to eat a chocolate cake [MENTION=16837]Jim Van Winkle[/MENTION] and I made.

The dog was close to finding out the secret ingredient . . . Guinness.

As for famous celebrities: Noel Gallagher (he's a midget), Ricky Gervais outside Belsize Park tube, Ginger Spice at a car wash in Kentish Town, Mark Owen in the Honey Club, Katie Price in the Paradox Club, Tony Meola at a Seattle Sounders game and Peter Ward after the first game at the Amex.

My daughter has played drums at Lars Ulrich house and she also use to do Flamenco dancing in London with the child of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, Apple.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here