Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you have to do to be accepted in the NorthStandChat club?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You have to...... not be rude to Frutos or Yorkie, laugh at 1066gull, bow down to Jam the Man, not be anymore central than the beardy Large One, ignore US tips but not Moggys, like Doug Deep, understand the Beach Hut, Bull Dog thang, respect THPP (Why I don't know) listen to DTG,not be unkind to Stevie Boy (I regret that) pity Dwayne, love with all your heart, Ernest and above all............HATE HB&B (no please I like it)

thats not too far from the truth!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It just feels to me sometimes, that there are certain people on this board who will shout you down everytime you express your opinion regarding issues with this country.

Here here. Anyone would think this was a message board or something where people can post their views and opinions on what you've said. Idiots. :sarcasm:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What's that about North Stand Chat celebrities like Lord Bracknell and Fatboy to name but two?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Stop asking damn fool questions like 'What do you have to do to be accepted in the NorthStandChat club?

Everybody who posts on this messageboard is intelligent, witty and funny. Questions like that will definately mean you are 'black-balled' at your initiation ceremony...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here