Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you have to do to be accepted in the NorthStandChat club?

D

Deleted User X18H

You have to...... not be rude to Frutos or Yorkie, laugh at 1066gull, bow down to Jam the Man, not be anymore central than the beardy Large One, ignore US tips but not Moggys, like Doug Deep, understand the Beach Hut, Bull Dog thang, respect THPP (Why I don't know) listen to DTG,not be unkind to Stevie Boy (I regret that) pity Dwayne, love with all your heart, Ernest and above all............HATE HB&B (no please I like it)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
hmmm....can't say it's stopped me from posting and I hate the grauniad.

There ain't no club Adrian29uk. Just a bunch of Albion fans with differing views. Odds on there's as many people who share your views as despise them...unless it's about discussing the merits of £35 haircuts as I have found.

And not taking yourself too seriously helps too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You have to...... not be rude to Frutos or Yorkie, laugh at 1066gull, bow down to Jam the Man, not be anymore central than the beardy Large One, ignore US tips but not Moggys, like Doug Deep, understand the Beach Hut, Bull Dog thang, respect THPP (Why I don't know) listen to DTG,not be unkind to Stevie Boy (I regret that) pity Dwayne, love with all your heart, Ernest and above all............HATE HB&B (no please I like it)

What is there to understand about me Inbred ?

D

Deleted User X18H

erm............no I have to go to bed by at least 11.45

D

Deleted User X18H

hmmm....can't say it's stopped me from posting and I hate the grauniad.

There ain't no club Adrian29uk. Just a bunch of Albion fans with differing views. Odds on there's as many people who share your views as despise them...unless it's about discussing the merits of £35 haircuts as I have found.

And not taking yourself too seriously helps too.
nail on the f***ing head with your last sentence old boy:)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Said it before and I'll say it again: anyone with less than 5000 posts has no chance of me ever taking them seriously. Same applies in The Sportsman. Before I get into a decent discussion I make a point of asking how many posts on NSC you've made. Saves wasting my energies on a Billy-no-posts.

Last edited:

You have to...... not be rude to Frutos or Yorkie, laugh at 1066gull, blah blah blah etc listen to DTG,not be unkind to Stevie Boy (I regret that) pity Dwayne, love with all your heart, Ernest and above all............HATE HB&B (no please I like it)

Hate is reserved for people of higher profile, too big a word for a :jester:

It's more; 'no-one likes you, no-one cares'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here