Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you have to do to be accepted in the NorthStandChat club?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not start threads which are complete bollocks - Take this one as an example.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It just feels to me sometimes, that there are certain people on this board who will shout you down everytime you express your opinion regarding issues with this country.

Just one question, if I may. Well, sort of half question/half statement, really.

Do you ever actually post anything football related? I ask because every post I see from you tends to be about (as you put it) "issues with this country", and while I obviously know that a lot of non-football discussion goes on on this board, most posters do participate in the football thread as well, which you don't seem to (at least not to the degree of your comments in the various threads on immigrants and the like).

When you do post about football, it's most notably to moan about Seagulls World not working (I would think you might have cancelled by now, given the problems you seem to encounter with it near enough every game).

I don't mean to be rude or to criticise, or anything of that nature, I'm just genuinely curious.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
a) What is this club of which you talk?
b) How are you going to be accepted to anything when everythread you start is a moan about something wrong with this country?
c) Can think of a c so read a and b again.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I can't hear any shouting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It just feels to me sometimes, that there are certain people on this board who will shout you down everytime you express your opinion regarding issues with this country.

Thats bollox

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here