Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you all do ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:
It has taken me 5 years of building flying hours, then I was an instructor for a bit and earlier in the year I gained my Frozen ATPL licence, all whilst working as a solicitor.

After flying for a bit for a small cargo airline that went tits, I am now working for a big airline and hope to be airborne soon again.

Watch out, a nutter may be taking you on holiday soon !!!

I spent most of the eighties as Dan Air's computer operations manager but got head hunted and left as I could see the writing on the wall.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
bhaexpress said:
I spent most of the eighties as Dan Air's computer operations manager but got head hunted and left as I could see the writing on the wall.
Bloody hell, my first job out of uni was working in Aberdeen for Dan Air as a rampy, till they paid us all when the oil contracts went tits up, story of my life really !!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Been up there on occaision, not a bad place but chilly ! Yeah, DA was interesting and I did do a lot of travelling but the pay was piss poor and frankly I got stitched up. The bloke they replaced me with got paid half as much again as I did and a company car. They also took on two extra staff to help him ! Suffice to say that put a huge dent in the department's budget and all their decent staff left within six months partly because of me !

Biggest laugh was when they phoned me out of the blue and asked me for where the stop cocks were for the air conditioning. A pipe was leaking and the computer room sub floor was flooded. As they had some serious electricity down there they had to switch everything off.

I knew as I'd been in on the construction of that computer room and I was the only person who could point to the stop cocks straight away. However, as I'd been screwed I had great pleasue in telling them to go f*** themselves. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
exc head chef,taking year off,to chill and be with family except sats and euro2004

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
exc head chef,taking year off,to chill and be with family except sats and euro2004

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sorry new to this lark only pressed it once honest

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Erm, graduate student, but don't get any of the taxpayers' money - if I did, it wouldn't be yours.

Also have a part time job, a weekend job and do a lot of voluntary work. I am also on the road an awful lot as none of these things are anywhere near each other.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i'm at college and do telesales

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here