Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Transport Manager...very dull!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Service Manager for mega IT Company that no-one has usually heard of.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Beach Hut said:
Service Manager for mega IT Company that no-one has usually heard of.

Go on, which one ? I've worked for loads.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Schlumberger but from around mid-January ATOS Origin.

Formerly Sema Group

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Heard of Schlumberger but not the the other. I've worked for a number as a contractor but the worst by a country mile was a shower called 'Integris'. I actually got fired off that contract (it only had a day to run anyway) for 'being too helpful' ! I shit you not.

Have done two contracts for Sema though, rather liked them. ALso worked along side Sema on a contract for GE Capital.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When ATOS Origin acquire all 22,000 of us from January we will be the 4th biggest IT company in Europe.

ATOS Origin also own KPMG Consulting - see what happens looks very promising.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
No one ever believes me but I am training to become a pilot with one of the webs favourite airlines !

Some say I am a nutter

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rougvie said:
No one ever believes me but I am training to become a pilot with one of the webs favourite airlines !

Some say I am a nutter

If you are how long does that take ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stumpy Tim said:
I work for an American IT Security company, and have started the business up over here.

I share an office with...... Schlumberger SEMA - soon to be Atos. Going to their Xmas party next Friday

Say hello to my future colleagues please !

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Beach Hut said:
If you are how long does that take ?

It has taken me 5 years of building flying hours, then I was an instructor for a bit and earlier in the year I gained my Frozen ATPL licence, all whilst working as a solicitor.

After flying for a bit for a small cargo airline that went tits, I am now working for a big airline and hope to be airborne soon again.

Watch out, a nutter may be taking you on holiday soon !!!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Using Easyjet Friday week for W/E in Bilbao - "Hello, this is Captain Rougvie"

:lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
In my dreams, its going to be a good 4 years till the Captains seat beckons

Last edited:

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Im currently working in London, managing a stable of low-grade whores, conducting heroin experiments on illegitimate infants. I have 12 secretaries, 5 telephones, 3 Rolls Royces, 2 Bacon Rolls and 1 mug of tea.
I eat prawn sandwiches for breakfast, caviar for lunch and KFC for dinner. Routinely. I scale mountains at sunrise, fish for sharks before lunch, and stab biscuits into minute pieces during the day. I buy ice, just to watch it melt.
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Kenyan refugees, I write award-winning operas, and manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes.

I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I had trials with Manchester United, I am the subject of numerous documentaries.

When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my garden. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have appeared on Through the Keyhole and won the gold plaque. Last summer I toured Eastern Europe with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration.

I run the 100m in 9.65 secs. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening.

I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only some vegetables and a Breville Toaster.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in Madrid, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and chess competitions at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here