Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do we do if Knight won't sack Adams ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Right from the start of this season large numbers of people have been getting on his back. I'm talking 3, 4, 5 games into the season and people were questioning him. That's just not fair in my book. There has been a bit of an online witch hunt against the man because, whatever you say, hundreds of people slating his every word and abusing him with words they would NEVER dream of using at games is harmful. I can't imagine Micky has NEVER looked at nsc in his life, and if he doesn't then people at the club do. I'm all for slating people once they've had their chance, but laying into an albion legend weeks into his reign and then watching the momentum grow has been disgusting and spineless.

If he goes tomorrow it will be because he hasn't been able to satisfy the ridiculous demands of supporters of a shitty third division club who, for some reason, think they should be comfortably in the middle of the championship.
HUNDREDS of people? Bit of an exaggeration, things he's said have been talked about but that is the nature of NSC (has always been) and the nature of the internet, people questioned things but that is nothing new or unique, I think you are overstating both the scale and significance of it. Maybe Adams has looked at NSC and maybe he hasn't, what does that matter? He is a football manager, one that has left bigger clubs than us as a pretty unpopular man among supporters, I'm sure that if he can handle that then an 'online witch hunt' should not faze him. It's a little rich for you of all people to be wringing your hands about abuse that wouldn't be said in real life.

I also think you're exaggerating the so called expectations of supporters. We've won four games all season, saying that is not good enough does not equate to thinking we should be mid table in the Championship. If people do have overenflated sense of where we should be then you have to ask questions of the chairman who sacked a manager that finished seventh, explicitly saying that Adams was brought back to bring about a return to the Championship. The chairman who also claimed that we actually should have finished HIGHER last season in a Stalinesque interview in The Argus. If the fans are unrealistic I don't know what that qualifies as! :shrug:

Besides, this is all an irrelevance. We aren't averaging less than a point a game because of what people say on NSC. Or at Withdean. That is fact.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What is it about your own life that makes you so offensive about other people?

DK and MA have done more for this club than you ever have or ever will. You clearly couldn't run a whelk stall let alone a football club yet you continually disparage honest and decent people who are doing their best for the club.

Whether you agree with the direction that DK has taken the club (Falmer etc) or not, there's no excuse for childish abuse. All it does is reflect badly on you.

I'm sure there's a decent person inside you struggling to get out so treat others with more respect and I'm sure you'll get some respect back in return.

Honest and decent people don't stab another guy in the back and take his job

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If this losing run continues,and unfortunately there is no sign of a run of form to improve things , and Limp Dick stubbornly refuses to sack Adams what are we as mere supporters able to do ?
The poll on here shows 3-1 that we have had enough of Adams and his non league set up and talking to supporters out and about I've not heard one say he should be given anymore time or anymore money to sign players and should be on his way.
A few years ago the likes of Harty and Attilla waged many a campaign against managers with a better record than Thicky Micky but of course now they've taken the clubs shilling (especially Harty with his bizarre Micky can do no wrong statements) there is no chance of them voicing disproval of Dick and co so is time to get round the car park and let Knight know what we think of his refusal to get rid of Adams.
Or worse still are people just going to silently let Limp Dick get on with it and simply not bother going to watch the team anymore ?
It's time to let Knight and Adams know enough is enough and we are not taking this shit anymore.

I say get down and see the next Dragonfly gig :yahoo:

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
If you were a player would you want to come to Brighton with the propect of league 2 football. So we may not be able to buy our way out of this mess we are in. Adams has to go.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
DK wont sack MA. Players will be signed in January to ensure League 1 status.
hat is one of the easiest things to say, but in all honestly, who is going to want to join a team in the relagation zone, and not winning?

It's easy to say buy new players, but no one worth worth a wank is going want to join us.

The problem is we have a sqaud more than capable of challeging at the right end of the table, so adding more players is not the answer, even if we could!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The BBC predictor has us in 17th place at the end of the season.

Surely the BBC doesn't lie?

jfs

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Honest and decent people don't stab another guy in the back and take his job

Er, not sure I understand that. DK didn't take anyone's job so that's not an explanation for your antipathy towards him. MA didn't stab anyone. I think you are confused and unable to separate fact from fiction...

I think you will find the supporters that would have ben mostly likely to have startewd any form of protest are so close to Dick Knight that it won't happen. The new crop of militant supporters doesn't seem to be appearing. Probably because the lack of atmosphere at Withdean doesn't create the right enviroment to do so.

The youth of today!

kids tend not to go to watch BHA nowadays. nothing tpo do with withdean but all to do with losing a generation of supporerers that only falmer will replace

Look around you at the next game. How many teenagers can you see. There's not many round me in E block I can tell you. - I reckon the average age of a BHA crowd to be around 44 on ish

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here