Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do we do if Knight won't sack Adams ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just don't tell Desert Orchid you fancy a couple of tots before the game though Tom........:thumbsup:

Hey! It's Christmas! *Time to pass around the Under Eights!

*Relates to the old Michael Jackson Dinner Party joke and is not intended to cast impropriety on any King George VI Handicap Chase Winner, either living or dead.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Can anyone remember a season like this with much pre-season promise (and Hype!) and us currently nose-diving to Lge 2? Down the years we have a rough idea how things will pan out, but surely nobody expected a relegation season this season. It's been a complete disaster and i fear that Mickeys 2.5 contract means it will cost us a fortune to get rid of him

I think most clever people saw Adams return as a disaster.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hey! It's Christmas! *Time to pass around the Under Eights!
*Relates to the old Michael Jackson Dinner Party joke and is not intended to cast impropriety on any King George VI Handicap Chase Winner, either living or dead.

*snigger*

Which ex NSC'er once commented TO Dan Harding at a reserve match that he had "Gorgeous Hair" and our Dan then had the PISS ripped out of him for the rest of his Albion career?

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
This is the SIXTH anti Knight/Adams thread you have started in the 24 hours since the Colchester match ended. You are becoming a bore.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It'll be interesting to see what happens at the final whistle of our defeat to Swindon.

Watch this space Tom, myself and Ernest have a special ARS MASSIVE protest planned that involves SWOOPING down from a hot air balloon at Swindon during the warm up, which has been fuelled by DK's bullshit, and bombarding Micky Adams with mince pies and Dean White with refurbished ex-rental TV's until they resign.

We will then install Sven as manager, at 2.55pm, as Ernest is blackmailing him as he has some photos of Sven and Steve Coppell spit roasting a ladyboy in Phuket, so he has agreed to waive his wage demands. 3 points is therefore guaranteed......................for Swindon.

Sven out!

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Not used to this!.....

Attachments

• brunton%20airship.jpg
    brunton%20airship.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Fans will be taken for granted until they stay away,firstly dont take out a season ticket for next season, then attend only when the team is playing entertaining football,you will then see that the Chairman has take notice of the fans views,because without the fans backing he is up the creek................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly this is the worst time ever to serve up the pile of sh1te we are currently watching week in week out.

When there was that "special" fans phone in when MA was re-joining I quite confidently advised then that getting bums on seats was a real issue due to the impending financial crisis and was dismissed out of hand.

My youngest no longer enjoys Withdean and rarely goes and he has a two year season.

Dick sits in the bath singing oh what a beautiful day, Brooker and White are f***ing useless and that is putting it mildly and Adams has clearly lost the art of management of a football team.

Unless Uncle Dick or perhaps the Blooms wake up and realise this is completely unacceptable and more pointedly will cost them money as less and less fans put up with this sh1te on a weekly basis we are like that former train company - WAGN

We Are Going Nowhere

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
What these lickers who say we will be relegated and it doesn't matter as we come straight back up don't realise is that the team is in freefall and is not within the realms of impossibility that we drop straight through League 2 and end up like Oxford.

Agreed....I've been saying for weeks that we are in freefall and yet people are still coming on here saying that MA needs time......time to do what ?
He has tried everything and nothing has worked.
He has even admitted that he didn't get the basics right in close season !!!!
( For some club chairmen, that would have been a sackable offence in its own right )...and yet people came on here and applauded him...well going back to HIS basics have made no difference...in fact, we have got worse.
He has clearly lost the dressing room, his body language is that of a man who knows he has made a huge mistake and doesn't want to be here.
Apparently, we are experiencing a lot of bad luck at the moment...well, I am NOT INTERESTED !!!
There are dozens of managers out there, who would come into this club and make an immediate difference and save us from relegation. They would immediately instil some self confidence into a decent bunch of players...God knows what is going on at the training ground or in the dressing room but it AIN'T WORKING !!!
MA has tried virtually every permutation in 4 + months and now he is talking about bringing in new players in January ( thats cos none of this lot want to play for him )
Talk about ' bouncing back ' from the basement is ridiculous...our form is on a par with a bottom six club in Div.2...the damage that is currently being done could still be felt post Falmer

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
1 point from 7 games. What if it becomes 1 point from 10 games? Hinshelwood was shown the door at that point. Will Adams suffer the same fate?

And with Booker and White in support who is doing the coaching? It doesn't look too good at the moment.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
In answer to Ernest's original question; Why do we need Harty, or anyone else for that matter, to assist us in any so called 'campaign'?? Surely if there are 3-1 people on here in favour of 'Adams Out', then there are enough people to wage a campaign of sorts. Just a thought, like.

I think he'll walk soon anyway, he looks devoid of ideas both tactically and mentally. It's for the best of both parties, because we can get someone in who actually knows what they are doing and Micky saves a least a tiny bit of face.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bright 1064 for a man who is in the public eye you show a remarkable lack of understanding of a situation perhaps you should start a campaign on your radio show to help boost the listening figures.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Bright 1064 for a man who is in the public eye you show a remarkable lack of understanding of a situation perhaps you should start a campaign on your radio show to help boost the listening figures.

My work life and private life are seperate things. I have no intention of doing anything like that on my radio show, but I am allowed my own opinion.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
And before you say anything about my user name....

When I signed up to this site, I didn't realise it was gonna be my forum user name, I just thought it would be a sign in name! Otherwise I would've chosen something different.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If this losing run continues,and unfortunately there is no sign of a run of form to improve things , and Limp Dick stubbornly refuses to sack Adams what are we as mere supporters able to do ?
The poll on here shows 3-1 that we have had enough of Adams and his non league set up and talking to supporters out and about I've not heard one say he should be given anymore time or anymore money to sign players and should be on his way.
A few years ago the likes of Harty and Attilla waged many a campaign against managers with a better record than Thicky Micky but of course now they've taken the clubs shilling (especially Harty with his bizarre Micky can do no wrong statements) there is no chance of them voicing disproval of Dick and co so is time to get round the car park and let Knight know what we think of his refusal to get rid of Adams.
Or worse still are people just going to silently let Limp Dick get on with it and simply not bother going to watch the team anymore ?
It's time to let Knight and Adams know enough is enough and we are not taking this shit anymore.

I think it's time you got ur ARS into action to sort out this Limp Dick Ernest.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And before you say anything about my user name....

When I signed up to this site, I didn't realise it was gonna be my forum user name, I just thought it would be a sign in name! Otherwise I would've chosen something different.

Oi Moyles, I thought you were a Leeds fan :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here