Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what computer game have you lost most hours to (any year)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i also remember losing my life to a turn based online browser game called planetation............early 90s mind and did most of it at work...

was about tech trees, strategy, alliances, and large space battles.......was nuts and ppl on irc would totally be owned by others and given duties......

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
This beauty took away great huge chunks of my life in circa 1993:

PremierManager2%28Boxart%29%28Front%29.jpg

I loved that game and still have it, along with my old Amiga in my wardrobe somewhere.

Albion, England & Premier Manager 2 forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Championship manager 97/98 by far. Actually played out an entire summer holidays, think we got to about 2018 as Woking manager.

After that, many a late night on pro evo. Then probably GTA san andreas.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Big Fish strat games Blue Beards Ghost gone through 12 in the last 4 months ADDICT !!!

ikari2001

May 17, 2011
Brighton
The football manager and FIFA series have stolen years off me
Doom deathmatch with my cousin next door was all I played when we worked out how to do it (a very long cable out the window as his mum wouldn't let us drill a hole lol)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Command and Conquer Generals online.
Landstalker on the megadrive.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Socom us navy seals when the ps2 1st went online, before the ps2 slim came out & you had to buy an Ethernet adaptor to plug into the back of the ps2 fat

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My college studies suffered complete failure due to Tony Hawks on the Playstation!
I've also spent a ridiculous amount of time on COD :( and I'm still crap!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Call of Duty 4, i had a play time of 39 days or 936 hours. Although I was paid to play because I was so good :ohmy:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
LMA manager 2003 was just outrageously addictive. Remember Vincent Kompany and Adrien Vanden Borre being the mutts nutts on that game.
Also remember a long long time was spent on Sonic the Hedgehog and Bruce Lee Dragon on the Sega Mega Drive.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I played a lot of counter-strike when it first came out and I was around to experience it as it grew from a half-empty mod few people knew about to the franchise it eventually became.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Chuckie Egg and Daredevil Dennis, BBC Micro circa '84. The pinnacle was getting to the level with two big flying Chuckies :O

I used to love that game, spent many hours on it, loved lvl 3 - first with a lift, and then starting again with the big Chuckie, I think I managed 2 once or twice, but after I started to learn to programme I started the game on the first big Chuckie!

*cat

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The hobbit, c64. There is a green door...thorin waits...gandalf waits...thorin goes east!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here