Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What car do you drive ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Red Ford Focus (which probably accounts for the other half)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lrg_article_8436-img_0.jpg

I'd like a cherry red 1966 Triumph Herald, because I'm retro that way.

Are you really sure??
I drove a Vitesse Coupe (briefly) and owned a couple of Spitifires (same chassis/suspension) in the 70's-80's.
Seized trunions, knocking/seized cv joints on the rear drive shafts, all those 'rusty' inner/outer sills and box sections, leaking soft top (by design) and a mind of its own when cornering in the wet.

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
Jensen Interceptor Mk III - 7.2 litres and about the same miles to the gallon. (So I also have a diesel Vectra for the mornings I wake up feeling sensible).

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
My wife has one of these (2.0T) - nice interior but I don't like the drive; the car's very heavy and doesn't accelerate well without changing down. Now my Golf 1.9TDI is something very different!

Surely not? :laugh:

A TDi quicker in low revs than a 2.0 petrol turbo? Always gonna be the case but that's half the fun of it, if you wanna overtake then change down.

2.0 HOT AERO Saab Convertible for me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vauxhall Vectra and we thinking of trading down to a Peageot 305 as petrol is so expensive

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This for work; but as I'm not allowed to bring it home I generally use my mountain bike for local stuff and my old Land Rover for longer trips (so long as it isn't raining as I still haven't got round to putting the roof back on).

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 152

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here