Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can you see outside your window at this exact moment?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can see my lovely back garden, and the feeble glow from my solar powered lights. They're not too bright, but they look quite attractive.

Bit like most of my girlfriends.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
darkness, apart from the streetlights

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Artois said:
I can see a man in a black t-shirt walking, a silver VolksWagon and a red Nissan Micra.

What can YOU see?

:cool:

Nothing. The curtains are pulled.

:clap2:

Stumpy Tim

I have a panaramic view of Sydney harbour. This photo was taken from my lounge

fireworks.JPG

Preston Park station still lit up. My ginger cat Jack really bouncing up and down outside meowing his off at me because I'm just staring out the window trying to see something interesting and not letting him in.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A lovely sunny morning in Tooting. The garden looking lovely and next door's cat eyeing up the birds.

Oh well, time to brave the hell that is London traffic.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Manchester's revamped Piccadilly station, an eyesore for many years, but mysteriously tarted up to coincide with the Commonwealth games two years ago.

Also the local whorehouse, Chesterfields, suspect they will be having a new regular soon.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
A lovely blue sky with a few trees alongside the railway just outside Redhill station. The window the other side of the office is a fecking big warehouse. Think I'll look out of the other window

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
This morning, I can see the sun beaming strongly on all the cars as they go past, a man on a bike and a rather attractive female walking a dog.

:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the darkness

"GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY WOMAN ":angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A scaffolding lorry with three scoffolders who have just finished taking some scaffolding down from a property over the road.

The driver is wearing a plain t-shirt, one is wearing a T shirt with what looks like the rugby world cup symbol on, but the third was in the STRIPES. Not sure which version but it was a skint one with the big blue square on the back for the number. It was looking a bit worse for wear though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here