Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can you see outside your window at this exact moment?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A nurses home at the back of Shepherdess Walk off City Road.

Curtains closed...some smelly trainers on the window sills and some very fetching white knickers hanging up in the window...I assume they are clean?:eek:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
the oval park in saltdean with kids playing football. the newhaven ferry docking in the far distance and genuinly a beuatiful view of happiness and joy :lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Trees, lots of them!

and two lakes, one with kids fishing and the other, sometimes, with canoes / windsurfers

quite a lot of blue sky, with fluffy white clouds

the occasional rabbit, dog and assorted birds including magpies, jays, a green woodpecker and various tits and finches

rather nice really :)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
a pond next to my patio doors in my office, green grass and the cottage beyond the fence. and some rabbits eating grass from the lawn

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
I can see Surrey Street with cars and buses heading down to the traffic lights near the Railway Belle. Can also see the Evening Star and Grand Central along with the roof of Brighton Station, a few houses and a sex shop.

The sun is beating down on the green dome on top of Grand Central with one lone seagull sat on top of it.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Two house, the arse end of a Fiat Ulysses and a few plants, and a totally blue sky. Nothing seems to be moving, even the trees are static

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ME :D

no ,wait , thats a mirror :blush:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The outline of a hillside with greenish twilight still glowing behind it, houses this side of the hill with lights in the windows and street lights.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a UFO buzzing around in and out of the clouds being chased by a Spitfire fresh from duties at the Shoreham Air show this past weekend....and over to the south I can see pigs flying......no wait its just the police helicopter....my bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here