Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can you see outside your window at this exact moment?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
chips and gravy said:
You have too much imagination - I guess you don't watch much TV?
I watch too much TV.
If theres lots of green and a ball somewhere in the equation, I can barely tear myself away.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my backyard, a neighbour mowing his lawn, white fluffy clouds in a blue sky and a few birds flying about.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a quiet burgess hill street with a few cars going up and down

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Woooah - our window cleaner just popped up as I was looking out.

Nearly had a flaming heart attack. :eek:

Through the suds I can see General and County Hospitals, the race track mast, Preston Park cycle track, hundreds of houses, Varndean / Stringer school campus, many many trees, Preston Park station, the roof of Brighton station, a train heading for Brighton, Harrington Road, the scaffolding next door, and is that Tom Hark coming back from Preston Drove Mini Mart?, at least two churches, a small part of the south downs and a tiny little square of the sea.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:

Through the suds I can see General and County Hospitals, the race track mast, Preston Park cycle track, hundreds of houses, Varndean / Stringer school campus, many many trees, Preston Park station, the roof of Brighton station, a train heading for Brighton, Harrington Road, the scaffolding next door, and is that Tom Hark coming back from Preston Drove Mini Mart?, at least two churches, a small part of the south downs and a tiny little square of the sea.

You must be well high up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:
Woooah - our window cleaner just popped up as I was looking out.

Nearly had a flaming heart attack. :eek:

That's not you playing the crap Phil Collins album in the flat upstairs by any chance?

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You must be well high up.

Yes - lovely view.

Rainbow.jpg

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I can see the south downs, a single tractor pulling a trailer and, in the far distance two aerials on top of the Trundle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here