Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What cack piece of work are you working on right now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Inspired by MoH's tedious oil tanker report comment:

I'm on here because I can't face the utter boredom of attempting to work out how to identify the offset leg of credit default swap entered into our accounting system by the operations department.

Fecking YAWN.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have a customer coming in to meet me and my team
Yyyaaawwwnnnn

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I'm (supposed to be) finishing a report on recommendations for reducing network alarms.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will have to do the post in a bit, but for now I am on here and might start writing a script or carry on teaching myself how to make website.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm supposed to be working on our team of technician's sevice visit schedule for next month.

Oh and I also have to file our sales forecast for September to head office.

Instead though, I am mostly thinking about the Mushy smiley and nailing the Austrian cellar girl.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm working on the Engineering input for the sale and lease back of a Boeing 747.

Nice trip to Dublin on Friday should wrap it up.

Dandyman

In London village.
Draft Absence & Employment Profile Report for Directorate Management Team (yes, it is that dull...).

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Rangdo said:
I'm (supposed to be) finishing a report on recommendations for reducing network alarms.

Bored together. I'm writing a business justifcation for the implementation of 5 new toolsets which will give a proactive network management system as opposed to the heap of shit we have at present.

One of the recommendations is the reduction of alarms. What were the chances of that eh?

(I admit this isn't coincidence that will make me re-evaluate God, the meaning of life and the world)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I am trying to figure out why sometimes when you cancel an inpatient booking it disappears completely (leaving no trace) and other times it remains on the system with a red cross through it (like it should). Poxy software.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
First day back at work for a week & supposed to be on a course. Got there & found they forgot to put my name on the list so i'm back home now. On top of that i've got the next 4 days off.

:clap2: :drink:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yesterday i had a lengthy misanthropic muse with myself as the central character who had fire in his seat and belly. Became constantly frustrated in moody slants and the inability to house and care for the things i know again. How i never quote a single line of scarring depth i can these days wield in person or on air.
So, i decided i should concentrate on finding more of what i held before. I began with naming 2 animals beginning with A. Aardvark was of course the opening beast. With that i named what i thought of it, what i thought it could compare it to elsewhere and then copied what the dictionary factually stated so i could re-see things like "tubular snout" and "extensible".
Aligator, Beaver, Beagle, Camel, Clam and Dog then followed before i became too tired to continue.
Enjoyable, but still a reminder that life is loss and shit even as an amnesiac Noah with hateful kin on his boat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Lord..why hast thou forsaken me?

I am finishing off a business plan which recommends the development of pre-filled syringes to be used in intensive care, after which I will present it to the marketing department who will then steal my work and claim it as their own.

Then I will go home and ask my bird for a handjob.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm currently dossing at home after having a B12 injection. Might go back in after lunch. It's my last two days at this company, I have a week off and then I will be financial controller of a rather nice hotel in Tipperary.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
munster monch said:
...then I will be financial controller of a rather nice hotel in Tipperary.
Is that a long way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here