Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What cack piece of work are you working on right now

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Reading this waiting to go on a driving job with an overnight stay in the West Country.

Perks of being, according to my job description, a "driver/bodyguard for 2* officers and above."

I'm in effect a poorly paid taxi driver, but one that you really wouldn't want to try and mug!

D

Deleted member 2719

Inputting all my customers in a new database system, how boring is this?

:yawn: :yawn:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am pysching myself up mentally for the HUGE game at waterhall tonight

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Simster said:
Inspired by MoH's tedious oil tanker report comment:

I'm on here because I can't face the utter boredom of attempting to work out how to identify the offset leg of credit default swap entered into our accounting system by the operations department.

Fecking YAWN.

Credit Default Swaps are obviously all the rage at the moment. I'm working on analysis of Credit Default Swap FpML for electronic trading. Joy, but a week off after tomorrow.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trying to fix a glitch in the monthly Bad Debt report on Excel. For some reason, the number 2041 keeps appearing in random cells, on random pages thoughtout the spreadsheet, and its completely f***ing up the summary totals. I have to cascade this bastard report to the business this afternoon, otherwise it'll look like I've been doing f***-all all week. Which isn't far from the truth, but I don't want it so graphically proved to management and the Directors.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
UPDATE: I have now finished my tedious report and the editor has told me it "doesn't look too bad", which is almost as big a f***ing miracle as it would be if Sussex beat Kent etc.

Redrafting a Disciplinary Procedure to ensure that when someone is sacked, they go away for ever.

I might offer my services to other organisations who don't seem to know how to sack people ... except that they probably can't afford to pay what I'd want.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lord Bracknell said:
Redrafting a Disciplinary Procedure to ensure that when someone is sacked, they go away for ever.
That sounds quite sinister.
Does it involve secluded lakes and concrete Hush Puppies ?

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Right now, Im doing my monthly exes. Far more important than anything else I'll do today.

Better not cheat too much, or I'll find myself on the end of a Lord B stylee DP...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here