Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your expectations for this season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lets see who's playing for us, first.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Anything less than champions and unbeaten would be an abject failure!

Realistically as long as there is a visible improvement on last year I will be happy, that's not a criticism of last season.

Winning teams at the end of the season, normally do pretty well, early on, the following season - like us last year.

The reverse is also true. We were relegation fodder the last couple of months.

Hopefully the manager has recognised this & we look to be strengthening. It may take time for the new players to gel & inevitably the start of next season cannot be expected to be so rewarding as lasts.

If we can finish above 10th, then I will be very happy.

The ground is getting bigger, the academy in Shoreham to be built & the infrastructure to mount a promotion and to sustain a place in the Premier league is coming together. Never turn down promotion, but, I want our club to stay in the top flight, not to be a one season wonder.

Rome wasn't built in a day, after all

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Unacceptable - 20th or below
I could live with - 12th-19th
Bloody amazing - 7th - 11th
I need to crack one off over Gus - 1st - 6th

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Winning teams at the end of the season, normally do pretty well, early on, the following season - like us last year.

The reverse is also true. We were relegation fodder the last couple of months.

Hopefully the manager has recognised this & we look to be strengthening. It may take time for the new players to gel & inevitably the start of next season cannot be expected to be so rewarding as lasts.

If we can finish above 10th, then I will be very happy.

The ground is getting bigger, the academy in Shoreham to be built & the infrastructure to mount a promotion and to sustain a place in the Premier league is coming together. Never turn down promotion, but, I want our club to stay in the top flight, not to be a one season wonder.

Rome wasn't built in a day, after all
Sounds about right.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What my answer might be now may not be the same come August depending who comes into the squad

Absolutely - 'Kush' to me seems a pretty good statement of intent so depends upon who might follow (and especially if the dagger re-signs)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In a competitive place for top 6 with 3 games to go. Hopefully a solid finish this time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here