Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your expectations for this season?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think 10th again.

Flirting with playoffs.

There are some very good sides in this division and we may be one of them.

Bolton and Charlton promoted
Cardiff through the playoffs

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hopefully we have solved the keeper problem, if we can also solve the last third of the pitch problem and get CMS banging them in like we know he can, then play offs is achievable.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Top 6 finish for me with 4 more quality signings (RB, LB, Attacking midfielder and striker). Without those, bottom 6. The Championship looks tougher this year.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
With the new keeper in I think that's value for 10 extra points next season, with the squad as it is play offs with 3 new signings plus Vicente then we can achieve automatic.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Charlton . Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly. ???

Yep..saw them a couple of times last year and they looked a totally different side to the one we played the year before.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We certainly won't beat them 4-0 again.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I always believe when a new manager comes in, you start over again and then look to make progress year on year after that.

The club are making strides off the pitch especially with the extra seats going in so for me, a finish within the top 10 will represent progress. Anything else will be a bonus.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Let's see who we bring in. If Vicente signs and we add a further 3-4 top quality players to our existing squad then play offs would be the minimum requirement for me

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
It's too early to say,but I do think it'll be a tough season ahead, I think maybe 7/8th.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'll let you know when the squads complete! I think TB wants the play offs though, so i'm with him!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A more sustained and realistic run at the playoffs, finishing somewhere between 5th-8th, not going up but another improvement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here