Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you working for?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm working shifts; nights, evenings, weekends etc.
I'm doing it because I can have lots of time off and have a bit of money left for my hobbies.
I wouldn't work for that Volvo though, I prefer Saabs

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
im saving for both...............

Attachments

• 0605_lrm_01_z+1954_chevrolet_3100_pickup_truck+with_melinda_miles.jpg
    0605_lrm_01_z+1954_chevrolet_3100_pickup_truck+with_melinda_miles.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 154

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to know what Jeremy and the boys make of it. Surely it's super cool on the wall?!

Surely the top three people in the world NOT to ask about how cool your car is are Jeremy Clarkson, Richard 'Hamster' Hammond and James 'Captain Slow' May.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
My aim is to retire soon, to a cottage in the country , with a few acres of land where my wife could keep her horses, and we could keep some chickens and maybe a few sheep.
However , property prices in this part of the country mean that we will have to move away to fulfill our dream, and I will have to sacrifice watching the Albion on a regular basis.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Should have got it in silver - then you'd be like Edward Cullen!

I still can, the decision hasn't been made. I'm not sure if I want to be completely copying Edward though... my hair is currently quite puffy and my sister is suggesting that I'm trying to be Robert Pattinson, which is funny for SO many reasons! Sadly, a similar hair style isn't quite enough to be convincing. :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't be rude - that's his gf from Swindon!

Actually, my friend in Swindon is a great deal better looking and so much nicer. :blush: Ah, her cute little body will be mine.

Anyhoo, I found this drop dead gorgeous C30 parked on my road earlier. :love:
photo052k.jpg

I'm not sure which I want more, actually. The car, or the girl.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I didn't know about that old model, Icy Gull. Having seen it now though, bleurgh. What an ugly car. I can safely say that the new C30 is the only Volvo I don't find repulsive.

Wehatepalace, honestly, you don't like the styling of it? I'm a bit suprised, I am completely entranced by how good looking the thing is! I love it. I've seen some quality Mazda 2 door cars today aswell to be fair.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Wehatepalace, honestly, you don't like the styling of it? I'm a bit suprised, I am completely entranced by how good looking the thing is! I love it. I've seen some quality Mazda 2 door cars today aswell to be fair.

Different strokes, for different folks, its not my cup of tea but then again people say I've got strange tastes as I really like Saabs !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't know about that old model, Icy Gull. Having seen it now though, bleurgh. What an ugly car. I can safely say that the new C30 is the only Volvo I don't find repulsive.

I have only owned one Volvo a 122s Amazon which was a great family car if somewhat uninspiring. I did like the touring car bred T cars though they apparently got though a front set of tyres in 6k miles or less!

The back end of your choice is distinctive but take the badge off the front and I'd struggle to tell it apart from all the other euroboxes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here