Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tonight?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Spicy said:
Hi CCG, I just nominated myself for it. You can join too, I am sure Braders wouldn't mind.:wave:
yeah i just joined yours :)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Terrace Dandy said:
This is your second home Wilts. And by the look of things, the regulars on here take you for what you are, and have taken you in with open arms even thou you are a Reading fan. But what the hell, you are a regular and you know you are divided in loyalties:lol:

I've been to more NSC meetups than RFC ones! :ohmy:

Much more fun on here, less people taking life seriously as per the RFC site. So this is probably my first home rather than second! :clap2:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
You need to curb your gun fetish TD - what's with the gig on serious armoury ?

Just wanted to handle and fire the terrorist favourite weapons, Wanted to do the Rambo thing and have achieved it apart from the rocket launcher but that will be fulfilled very soon.

I travelled through Cambodia, Anchor Wat, Killing fields and read up on Cambodia and thought I'd do the terrorist thing. Great fun. Now where is that dictator Blair????

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So I take it these are weapons not owned by Militia that people are paid money to fire in the jungle ?

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
A night in needs good tunes. Apart from Strike - U Sure Do (which IMO is a classic) what fits the bill for a Saturday night?

I have the Isley Brothers on at the mo - Its Your Thing. Harvest For the World up very shortly...

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
So I take it these are weapons not owned by Militia that people are paid money to fire in the jungle ?

Here you are Beach Hut, I've written my story of Cambodia. I've left a link for you. It's called the tales of Lucky_Boy_Farang. I always write my stories when I get home.

Have a read, you might like it, everyone else who's read thought it was brilliant. Zippy is the name I use under Rivals.net.

My journey through Cambodia.

Lucky_Boy_Farang's Journey through Cambodia

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
:ohmy: Sounds like quite an experience!

My housemate went to a bar in Cambodia, and an argument broke out between a couple of people next to her, so the bloke got out a sawn off shotgun and shot the woman (a prostitute) about 5 times at point blank range. Scary as hell.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
About half way through - excellent writing.

I'll bookmark it as it requires detailed reading to feel the vibes.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Wilts said:

My housemate went to a bar in Cambodia, and an argument broke out between a couple of people next to her, so the bloke got out a sawn off shotgun and shot the woman (a prostitute) about 5 times at point blank range. Scary as hell.

Phnom Penh is fine during the day, It's when night falls it can get very scary. You really need to have your wits about you late in the evenings. But then again it all depends on what part of the city you are staying in. I was quite fortunate to be staying right next to the main tourist spots but even that was dodgy late at night.

Was he/she in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap when that happened? Cambodia is still so corrupt and dodgy, I'd advice anyone to be extra careful when visiting the country.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
About half way through - excellent writing.

I'll bookmark it as it requires detailed reading to feel the vibes.

Cheers Beach hut, It took me a while to write it. So many people have read it and my other one's, They all make very interesting reading. Let me know what you think when you've read it all.

Last edited:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Terrace Dandy said:
Phnom Penh is fine during the day, It's when night falls it can get very scary. You really need to have your wits about you late in the evenings. But then again it all depends on what part of the city you are staying in. I was quite fortunate to be staying right next to the main tourist spots but even that was dodgy late at night.

Was he/she in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap when that happened? Cambodia is still so corrupt and dodgy, I'd advice anyone to be extra careful when visiting the country.

Not sure to be honest... she says that she just dived to the floor and the whole thing is now a bit of a blur. Her boyfriend was there with her and he says similar things. Just didn't look or even attempt to find out what was going on. Just hit the deck and then go for the exit as soon as poss!

From what she says though...its meant to have some of the best beaches in the world by the Thailand/Vietnam coast, and the history of the place is fascinating.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Wilts said:
Not sure to be honest... she says that she just dived to the floor and the whole thing is now a bit of a blur. Her boyfriend was there with her and he says similar things. Just didn't look or even attempt to find out what was going on. Just hit the deck and then go for the exit as soon as poss!

From what she says though...its meant to have some of the best beaches in the world by the Thailand/Vietnam coast, and the history of the place is fascinating.

The beaches are stunning, if you want paradise then Cambodia is the place. You can have the whole beach to yourself.

Cambodia is a fascinating place. I've left a link, Have a look. Very sad what happened.

The killing fields

I've left one final link for you Wilts. Won't leave any more. This is S21, the prison. I walked thou these cells. Dry blood on the floors.,etc. So sad.

S21 the prison.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Downloaded Penguin said:
I might have a date with a Ukrainian bird tonight in Brighton.
Gosh, loads of you stayed home tonight. I went to the Event, top night. Ukrainian bird cancelled.

Never mind, I'm off to the Komedia tomorrow with a Latvian bird I met.
woohoo.gif

albionwave.gif

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Bloody hell TD some of that reading is scary, especially about what the Khmer Rouge did to the country. I knew they were evil, but not on the level that they were.

Thankfully from your story it seems that perhaps the worst is over for these people and things can only improve

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well terrace i hot 4 lovelys who wouldn't let me go all night and i can tell ya its not easy fighting such woman off grrrrrrr.:lolol:

Good to see you back although a reformed man is not you:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Wilts said:

Quick end to an argument then:lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
Gosh, loads of you stayed home tonight. I went to the Event, top night. Ukrainian bird cancelled.

Never mind, I'm off to the Komedia tomorrow with a Latvian bird I met.
woohoo.gif

albionwave.gif

how did it go with latvia?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Went well. We're going to the Honeyclub tonight.

Might try Ukraine girl later this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here