Brighton
hi bag :wave:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Oh BTW TD - where have you been to ?

And where are you going shortly ?

I went to a little island in Thailand, It's called Ko Phi-Phi Don, about 600 miles south of Bangkok. You'd know the island, did you ever watch the film ''The Beach''? Well, that was made on Ko Phi-Phi Lea, Phi-Phi Don is next too it. they are two small islands together, I stayed on the mother island and done my padi scuba diving there.

I'm off to Thailand again in a weeks time for a couple of months. Do my advance scuba certificate and head north. Then into Cambodia too Phnom Penh to fire a hand held rocket launcher that I didn't manage last time.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
MRRF 10 said:
have a nice holiday?

seen my suggestion on the banana board?

Most amazing holiday ever thanks mate!!
I saw that suggestion but didn't think the old site worked anymore? I clicked on the link but i have no idea of my login details

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I suppose, are there new members then?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
I might have a date with a Ukrainian bird tonight in Brighton.

albionwave.gif

I wouldn't smile to much mate, she might be after a passport.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
ben andrews girlfriend said:
hello everyone, ive just seen the harry potter movie!!! now am staying in!!

Is it any good? I'm a big kid really, I loved the last two films and will watch the next one when it comes out on DVD. The effects are good and think it's a brilliant film. can't spell atrogly or what ever it's called.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why do you want to fire a hand held rocket launcher - we already have a Rambo on this board :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Terrace Dandy said:
Is it any good? I'm a big kid really, I loved the last two films and will watch the next one when it comes out on DVD. The effects are good and think it's a brilliant film. can't spell atrogly or what ever it's called.

yeah, its miles and miles better than the last 2!!! the acting is so much better, and the new characters are excellent!!!

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
MRRF 10 said:
it is thanks, and you?

I'm fine thanks. Just annoyed that we haven't made any signings yet and by looking at the fixture list and it does look like a daunting task ahead of us this season.

Just wish we would sign some players to strengthen the squad. If we don't then I don't think we'll be able to compete with the teams this season.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Why do you want to fire a hand held rocket launcher - we already have a Rambo on this board :lolol:

Yes, beach hut, but these are out of this world, I've fired the AK-47 assault rifle, M-16, Magnum and barrette hand gun, and 4 hand grenades, but the rocket launcher looks something else. Rambo? I'll show him who's Rambo :lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
yeah, its miles and miles better than the last 2!!! the acting is so much better, and the new characters are excellent!!!

Can't wait, When is it out on DVD Bag? Think the films are Quality films. Just like Lord of the rings.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Terrace Dandy said:
Can't wait, When is it out on DVD Bag? Think the films are Quality films. Just like Lord of the rings.

i dont know, its still out in the cinema's so itll be a couple of months at least!! im guessing maybe september, to release for the start of the school year! its well worth going to the cinema to watch

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
i dont know, its still out in the cinema's so itll be a couple of months at least!! im guessing maybe september, to release for the start of the school year! its well worth going to the cinema to watch

I'll have to make some inquires and find a female companion to come and watch it at the cinema with me. If not then it'll be worth the wait to see it on DVD. Cheers BAG.

My Favourite is Harry's side kick, forgotten her name, but she is great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here