Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tonight?

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
hermione (sp)

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
no probs :) harrys sidekick is hermione - shes great in this movie, shes going to be a great actress in the future - shes also really funny in this movie too, really showing that shes not jsut a one trick pony.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Rambo said:
Theres only 1 Rambo, Theres only 1 Rambo, 1 Ramboooo.

Ok Rambo, a question for you, What assault rifle is Rambo holding in your avatar? If you can name it then you are truly Rambo!!:smokin:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
Then into Cambodia too Phnom Penh to fire a hand held rocket launcher that I didn't manage last time.

Are you Rocket Man in disguise? Would go down a storm in 'The Championship'. Maybe you could napalm the tree-line of the Withdean Nature Reserve while you're at it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: evening people and peoplesses , just been watching BB now watching glasto

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
hi braders:wave:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
ben andrews girlfriend said:
no probs :) harrys sidekick is hermione - shes great in this movie, shes going to be a great actress in the future - shes also really funny in this movie too, really showing that shes not jsut a one trick pony.

That's her. I think she's the business, She always seems to kick peoples arses, Just like the troll in the last film, Harry? you should feel ashamed :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Terrace Dandy said:
That's her. I think she's the business, She always seems to kick peoples arses, Just like the troll in the last film, Harry? you should feel ashamed :lolol:

yeah, she REALLY kicked ass in this movie!! :clap2: :clap2:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Tom Hark said:
Are you Rocket Man in disguise? Would go down a storm in 'The Championship'. Maybe you could napalm the tree-line of the Withdean Nature Reserve while you're at it.

No, I'm not Rocket man, But I'm going to be taken over. I've got some wicked rockets lined up for some evening games, You ever been to Amsterdam for new years eve? I've got some of those, truly awesome. They'll wake up the dead.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
I've got some wicked rockets lined up for some evening games, You ever been to Amsterdam for new years eve? I've got some of those, truly awesome. They'll wake up the dead.

Excellent! Bring It On! :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
whos on at glasto at the mo?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Tom Hark said:
Excellent! Bring It On! :clap: :clap2: :clap:

well, there not rockets as such, these things that I've got are much better, You dig as hole, bury it and when it ignites then you'll know about it. It releases 70 shots that fire 50 feet into the air evey half a second and are 40 times louder than air bombs. The police will be straight into the nature reserve as they'll think Osma bin larden has launched an attack on the withdean. you just wait, you'll know what I mean by explosions.

Just hope we've got the go ahead for Falmer by the time theses little beauties go off. :wave:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Black eyed peas were on BBC3 just now.

Did find Tim Booth on interactive just now but doesn't seem to work now!

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Black eyed peas! :ohmy:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: evening spicy

cheers for the PM btw :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here