Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the little things which annoy you about a sport?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The fact that someone who has just been manager of Liverpool still looks so f***ing miserable!

Brendan-Rodgers-lfc_2774530.jpgLiverpoolpressconferenceBrendanRodgers_2774495.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The size of jockeys gets my goat. These miniscule people with a whip and kicking boots. I'd like to see a sturdier horse, with a bloke of 18 stone or so nearly breaking its spine as it gallops a few furlongs. The bloke and the horse would have a relationship where they'd go at an uncontrollable pace together with the thought that at the end of the race, during which they'll not leap the hurdle for a second and with might and bulk just pile through them, they'll be a foody prize for them each, an ostrich sandwich and a hay burger, to munch through with a sweat and exhausted thrust. The world would be a better place if everything didn't always look the same.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
STUPID goal celebrations irritate me.

2. The ones where they make intricate and completely indistinguishable little signs or signals with their fingers at the camera. How old are you ?

to be fair, wasn't that one related to a charity the player's were involved in (the A shaped gesture) or are you thinking of others?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Albion fans whining that the opposition corner kick is about an eighth of an inch outside the 'D' or whatever that corner thing is called. Like it fuckin' matters. :rolleyes:

I agree. Although, I also can't understand why players are so desperate to have the ball a millimetre outside that line anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here