Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are people listening to at the mo?

Well, the CDs scattered around my table at the moment are:

The Dropkick Murphys - Do Or Die (superb Pogues meets Stiff Little Fingers meets Sham 69)

XTC - Drums and Wires (their 3rd album, from 1979 - brilliant)

Wire - Chairs Missing (I Am The Fly...)

The Clash - Combat Rock

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As we have no speakers on our PC's at work, I'm listening to all the water go round the pipes in the building for the air-con and also the 'seagulls, seagulls' outside the window.

Then I'll get back into my car in a couple of hours for my journey home in which I mostly play Stereophonics - YGGTTCB.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wire? Good choice Whitley D. For some reason I've had I am a Fly on my brain over the past few days and have been singing it ad nauseum.

Nothing retro about Wire, well ahead of their time. Just ask Justine Frischman :)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
R.E.M. – New Adventures in Hifi.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dunkstar said:
Doesn't anyone listen to anything other than commercial indie/rock for gods sake!:angry:

Unfortunately for most people on 'ere, if they haven't seen it on TOTP or heard it on Radio One/Southern Sound they ain't gonna be listenin' to it. :salute: Now where did I put my daughter's 'S Club's Greatest Hits'?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
papa roach - lovehatetragedy as if you hadn't guessed (see signature)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The Darkness are f'kin ace! If not the saviours of music, they're definitely the saviours of falsetto rock and roll...

Will get the new Coral album soon. Also just had on British Sea Power... a band based in Brighton. Ace too.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I,m listening to Sterophonics just love their latest album but counting down the days until Starsailors new album is out!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway Seagull said:
The Best of The Pointer Sisters. (not lying either)

I take it you're having a slow hand then

??? ??? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here