Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are people listening to at the mo?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Primal Scream on a rather good homecoming gig prog on channel 4. I think their back catalogue will be coming out first thing tomorrow!

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
St. Anger by Metallica.

Primal Scream were great at Reading. The next best live set after Metallica.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
albiongirl said:
I,m listening to Sterophonics just love their latest album but counting down the days until Starsailors new album is out!!

The new starsailor album is excellent, I downloaded off the net about two weeks ago and it has been majorly listened to since, can practically sing along to the whole album already. I tihnk its actually better than the first.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jazz FM

mmm

Nice

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Mars Volta -
header_dlitc.gif

Brilliant Lp :clap:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A few oldies at the mo

Nas - Illmatic
Eryka Badu - Baduizm
De La Soul - Se La Soul is Dead

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
JEM said:
St. Anger by Metallica.

You're missing out mate St.Anger is their worst album to date,it's even worse than Load!Get yourself a Ride the Lightening or the Black album 'Metallica'if you haven't already got them!

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Dunkstar said:
You're missing out mate St.Anger is their worst album to date,it's even worse than Load!Get yourself a Ride the Lightening or the Black album 'Metallica'if you haven't already got them!

Depends on your point of view. A few friends who are into the heavier side of metal rate it as the best they've ever done. Personally, I agree with you and rate it as one of their worst. Still worth a decent listen though, and I like to give a new album a couple of listens especially if it's by a quality artist.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Definately worth listening to but not up to their usual riff-screaming selves!Except for the black album i have to say Metallica were better with Cliff Burton(R.I.P.)punk: Newsted you were shit!punk:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I quite liked Load & Re-Load, thought Newsted done alright IMO.

Nothing beats Black album though...well apart from Ride & And Justice... etc :D

Currently listening to: Strung Out - Twisted By Design

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Strung out are good!
It is well known in the music business that Newsted was not overly endowed with musical talent and that he rarely contributed to writing either music or lyrics for the band!Also Lars said that without Burton there would have been no Newsted and possibly even no Metallica!:cry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Dunkstar said:
I preferred At the Drive in myself!punk:

Me too, but unfortunatly we don't have that option, I got an album sampler for Sparta the other day, and thats pretty fine as well, interesting to see what the whole lp is like when it comes out !!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Tatu - can't explain, putting the teen-lesbo thing to one side for a moment. they rock

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
who've split Dunkstar???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here