Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What an utter c*nt

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
These are the words of Eldon Anderson, a Vietnam veteran and friend of the American pilot whose friendly fire shot and killed that British soldier in Iraq.

He's describing his buddy:

“He is a hero and it’s a damn good thing we have heroes like him in the United States to do the fighting that we’ve gotta do against terrorists around the world, and you guys had better get involved in that damn country of yours and the rest of Europe. Or are you gonna go merrily sucking your thumb like you did in World War Two?”

The ITV News journo then asked him whether he thought wartime allies should be more conciliatory...

“We don’t need your damn help, we need your cooperation, that’s all we need out of you guys and it’s hard even to get that. We know you can’t shoot, move and communicate, but we’d sure as hell like to have your cooperation anyway.”

What an utter utter cunt.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Deserves to be shot IMHO

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Very much like some of the C U Next Tuesdays we have in this country. Badly educated, weak minded and easily influenced with only just enough mental capacity to string a sentance together. Many, Many American and European soldiers have fought and died over the years together, and many surviving American service men would be as angry with comments like that as we are.

Having said all that, not a lot in war makes sense I am sure, and a mistake can cost innocent lives. I would like an admission from the US government that this was avoidable friendly fire and an apology (possibly some form of compensation to the family). Don't think the pilot should get hung out to dry.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
That sums up the typical american image!

"the world all revolves around us!"

twattwattwattwat.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
First Class KNOBBER:angry: :angry: :angry:

Edit: I have sympathy for the pilot, he seemed truly sorry and gutted when he found out he had shot an English target. Mistakes happen.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I was utterly speechless when the twat said that. Had to Sky + it and watch it again to be sure I'd not mis-heard him. He was disparaging not only to the chap who died, his widow and all our allied armed forces, but also to all non-American allied servicemen who fought and died in WW2. :nono:

Utter cunt :tosser:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The last bit of respect I ever had and will have for that country has now gone.

TWAT:angry:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I am slightly suprised that ITV even showed the interview, his views were that extreme and offensive in my opinion. Presumably as he was only being offensive about our war hero's though the pc brigade couldn't care less.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Al Bion said:
I am slightly suprised that ITV even showed the interview, his views were that extreme and offensive in my opinion. Presumably as he was only being offensive about our war hero's though the pc brigade couldn't care less.

I think, perhaps, they showed it because they wanted to show how stupid these people really are, and to further whip up the storm. They made no comment on his words, just played it straight. I wonder whether there will be repercussions or whether his quotes will be picked up in the press tomorrow.

eastlondonseagull said:
"....Or are you gonna go merrily sucking your thumb like you did in World War Two?”

What a cvnt.

The yanks were 3 years late in WWI, 2 years late in WWII.

I bet they will be a year late in WWIII.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Re: Re: What an utter c*nt

Mike C Gull said:
What a cvnt.

The yanks were 3 years late in WWI, 2 years late in WWII.

I bet they will be a year late in WWIII.

NO , they will start it !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
He lives in Boise, Idaho, according to the telly. So a quick Google search means that this could be him... aww, bless :)

Phonebook results for "Eldon Anderson" Boise Idaho

Eldon Anderson (208) 938-9092 6090 N Royal Park Ave, Boise, ID 83713

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
He must be a dick mate. Its a well known fact in the forces that the British are the ones with all the skills. America might have the weaponary but they cant fight for toffee.

Anyway thst slightly off point, the fact is the wanker should show some compassion.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
have there been any cases on UK on USA 'friendly fire' inicidents? just imagine the s*** storm if We hit one of theres..

Yanks have plenty of troops. let them do it all, and bring our folks home.

the human cost alone is too much.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This sums up how insular the yanks are!

"USA No 1 and screw everybody else"

I have been to America a few times and it never ceases to amaze me their ignorance of the world outside their borders.

No wonder they elected Dubya as their president.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
OMG i saw that last night and couldnt believe what he ws saying!!

How f***ing arrogant can you get?!?! we dont need your god damn help etc!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here