Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What an utter c*nt

bailey said:
That really is shocking. This guy sounds like he's regularly an opinionated twat but how can he completely miss the point that your buddy killed one of your own allies! What an arse.

Ahem - I can tell you categorically, that Americans as a nation of people, do not apologise for anything. They rationalise everything to make themselves feel righteous, regardless of what they do and how badly they f*** up.

Try asking any American who won the war in Vietnam? They either will say that they did, that more Vietnamese died than Americans so they won, or that they simply pulled out.

This cuntcuntcuntcunt with the gobshite mouth is typical of the type who like to actually insult people who have actual cause to feel wronged by an American mistake. God is on their side, they are never wrong etc.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can't say much more than you lot have said but it gets out of my system...............................................................................
fecking twat:flameboun

Dandyman

In London village.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd like to think he's not representative at all of the American view. All the Yanks I've spoken to know their history a bit better than this twat and I'm sure they would be condemning him too.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
The biggest problem I've noticed since I've been living here is that you get virtually no overseas news. Because of this, Americans do tend to have an inflated feeling of self-importance. Most Americans I've met are genuinely nice people, but when it comes to knowledge about anything outside their own border, they are useless.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Meet a lot of septics in my job. I don't know one that will admit to voting for George Bush.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's on ITN now, apparently saying sorry, though I haven't seen if its an unqualified apology or not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here