Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What an utter c*nt

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I love it when we get the "We had to come over and save your asses in world war 2" fact is that Germany declared War on the US after pearl harbour, not the other way around, that shower of useless divs would probably never have got involved otherwise.

I watched a documentary the other day which was talking about the war in France and there was a German tank officer who was saying that the yanks were a bunch of cowards who crumbled as soon as they met serious German opposition, if it was not for their overwhelming material advantage they were widely considered to be a joke.

I also recall that they very nearly had a mutiny in the USAF when they experienced significant losses whilst bombing Germany...what a bunch of complete spanners.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
the words hung drawn and quatered spring to mind.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
From the army that brought you Vietnam - here's the way to win a war. Unbelievable.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Juan Albion said:
I've read equally bad things about the Americans on here so don't go getting all high and mighty. Every country has its fair share of idiots.

Even you can't excuse that man's small-minded idiocy, JA. I hope the British soldier's widow pays him a visit and gives him a piece of her mind.

Does anybody know if that google address and phone are for real? Not that I'd consider calling it from an untraceable uk line during the night in the US at all. Oh no, not me officer. Must have been someone else entirely using that phonebox near my house.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
readingstockport said:
Does anybody know if that google address and phone are for real? Not that I'd consider calling it from an untraceable uk line during the night in the US at all. Oh no, not me officer. Must have been someone else entirely using that phonebox near my house.

There are a few E Anderson's in Boise, but only one Eldon. Can't guarantee it's correct, I'm afraid.

A prime example as to why we should not be involved in a war of their making.

Blair is a laughing-puppet for Bush and his turds, and despite the fact that we are basically their only allie, the gratitude from much of their mong public is reflected in contempt.

We had to coax and buy them into WWII, and without us (and Hitler's ineptitude in alienating Stalin), the yanks would be slaves to the Germans.

The really sad thing is that this is probably what George W also believes plus a large percentage of yanks (sorry don't mean to tar them all with the same brush)

The fact is that many of them are still extremely isolationist and this is half the reason they mess up their foreign policy as they don't properly understand the rest of the world.

As for that idiot - he should be invited to the next Amistace day parade and have a friendly chat to some of our war vets - the bloke is a total plank :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Southover Street Seagull said:
What annoys me is that the f***ing reporter didn't even challenge him on his accusations.
If only someone like Jeremy Paxman had been interviewing him.

He didn't really need to. The guy hung himself!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
What annoys me is that the f***ing reporter didn't even challenge him on his accusations.

At least ITV featured the interview. The BBC ignored it as far as I am aware[stands by to be corrected], under the instructions of Clowning St?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"That damn country of yours!" "We dont need your help" "Can't shoot, can't move, can't communicate"

Hmm. really pleased that we are there supporting gobshites like him, our soldiers getting killed by their f*cking two bob cowboy T.A. pilots meanwhile our own Muslims trying to behead British soldiers for propping up this small minded overfed twattwattwat septics.

God bless America! F*cking cocknockers!

:unclesam: :unclesam: :unclesam: :down:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Actually on second thoughts the reporter should have asked the jerk, if he personally, had fought in any of the conflicts.

Always makes me laugh when people (Whatever nationality) say "WE saved you" from the comfort of their archchair!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here