Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What age is the youngest child you have taken to the Amex?

braveheart

Jul 26, 2004
My son was born on the 17th May and he attended the Blackpool game with his mum and i, so that made him about 3 months old at the time. He was fine, but his new parents had some fun and games, what with nappy changing in the toilets and working out how to use a baby carrier for the first time!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I took my daughter aged 1 year and 7months to the first game at the Amex The Sussex senior cup thing. She was well behaved and enjoyed the clapping and singing, as people have said take plenty of food, and drink even a book. When Gary Hart scored she was midway through eating falafels and stood up and started banging her falafels together which then disintegrated and she stated crying !! We were sat 1 seat back and accross from Gus & Tanno and they both looked at her and laughed. I was very proud !!

Nov 20, 2003
hove
took my 6 year old when his older brother was ill ,he drove me and my eldest up the wall ,at least 2 more years before he comes again !

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Like everyone else, my daughter has had to wait 14 long years for her trip to the Amex, but she loved it. She says that next time she'd like a cider before kick off.

However, she did start off at Edgar Street, Hereford aged 5 days, and she has never caused me any bother at matches. She joins in with the singing, can tell if the ball is on or out and has a healthy opinion of referees!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Took my 3 year old to MK Dons away a few years back and she got scared by the noise before kick-off and we had to leave 5 minutes into the game :(

Now she's 5, loved the Donny game, got very cold at Burnley game (where she was mascot). I won't take her all the time because she gets a little bored towards the end of each half, but gradually getting her into the swing of it.

Taken my daughter, who is 3(and 3/4s as she keeps reminding me), twice. First time against Coventry she fell asleep, second time against Bristol she was jumping up and down the whole game. I have taken my son, who is 6, four times and he absolutely loves it. First time he was more interested in what was going on around him than on the pitch, but since then he has loved it. I would say that they seem to have had better experiences of the game in WSU, although i have had to explain to him that a certain chant is "wake-up, wake-up" and the crowd are saying because we need to wake up and switch on...;-p

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So how do we get tickets for the little ones? They've never been before, so they're not eligible for a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here