Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a pile of shit

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Happy Seagull said:
I think a better manager could get more out of this squad than MM.

Wel if he goes, I hope you're right. I personally wouldn't take that risk after so few games. And I'm hoping for mid-table/play-offs, so far so we're on target. We've lost to Forest away (always likely) and at home to Crewe (after going down to 10 men).

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Happy Seagull said:
It's not just based on this season though. The results have already proved MM isn't the right man for this job.

What did you expect in the Championship? Promotion? Even mid-table is ridiculously over-optimistic on our resources.

DJ Leon said:
What did you expect in the Championship? Promotion? Even mid-table is ridiculously over-optimistic on our resources.

Will you expect it to be any different if we go back with MM? Not saying it would definitely be different with someone else, but who knows?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
We need a playing budget in the millions to compete in the Championship. Who do you think will finish in the top six this season - Southend? Barnsley? Colchester? OR Southampton? Birmingham? West Brom? Football leagues read like financial league charts - take a look at the Premiership.

For our resources, finances, ground issues etc this is our level - if McGhee takes us into a relegation battle then fine I will agree he has failed, but anything above mid-table is a job well done.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DJ Leon said:
#

Maybe you are right but 15 points from being safe is not really good enough.

It's the price of tickets too. £24 to watch us get spanked by mediocre teams is an absolute joke, I can have a decent night out for that. If the tickets were a bit more reasonably priced I might be inclined to go more along with the other "fairweather" fans, whatever the result.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
It's the price of tickets too. £24 to watch us get spanked by mediocre teams is an absolute joke, I can have a decent night out for that. If the tickets were a bit more reasonably priced I might be inclined to go more along with the other "fairweather" fans, whatever the result.
Tis true - urel the club would get more people watching if the tickets got reduced to 18 quid

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kinky Gerbils said:
Tis true - urel the club would get more people watching if the tickets got reduced to 18 quid

Thats a poor excuse.I've brought all my tickets so far of NSC for £15.You can even get them cheaper

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

Take off the free train and bus travel and it's pretty reasonable. This addition is part of the agreement with the council of course.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
£24 is a joke to watch a Division 3 team, in a shit stadium.

I'd expect to pay £24 to watch a lower ranked Premiership team.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Virgo's Haircut said:
£24 is a joke to watch a Division 3 team, in a shit stadium.

I'd expect to pay £24 to watch a lower ranked Premiership team.

You'd be lucky to find one.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
major icewater said:
You'd be lucky to find one.

Maybe Wigan Or Reading.Such lovely clubs

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
And can you ring up Old Trafford three hours before kick off and reserve your ticket? I think not.

Did i say you could? People said you'd be lucky to find a lowly Prem team with cheaper tickets. Well that is a high end Prem team with cheaper tickets.

When you could buy them was not mentioned.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hendo dropped, Mayo would not make my U15s team so he has to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here