Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What A f***ing Load Of Shit

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
The mistake was DK signing his old mate Mickey. It was a crazy decision given that there is a tried and tested WORLD CUP WINNER out there, who has experience of managing in the Premiership, and should have been given the job. It's not too late for DK to admit he made a mistake, and appoint ALAN BALL as the Albion manager.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Alan Ball passed away last year mate

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
We need a creative midfielder and fast. Because at home, we're playing the ball through the middle which makes us play very narrow. We had no width out there whatsoever. The only decent cross all game, was from Cox which produced the goal for Jakey.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hereford, Borient, Cheltenham. Yeovil, maybe Crewe

oh come off it

scunthorpe won the title last time they were in this league, and no matter how bad we were today they played good football, they were well organised, and they have a striker who was given three chances and took all three very well - hence why he was APPLAUDED when he was substituted by the south stand. any team who has those three ingredients is going to do well in the league

scunthorpe will be floating around the top 6 come the end of the season barring something going majorly wrong for them

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Would he have to be re-interred after every game or would he be kept in the freezer ?:ohmy:

I am sure he would make the players have ice baths after training, he is very keen on modern coaching methods.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
oh come off it

scunthorpe won the title last time they were in this league, and no matter how bad we were today they played good football, they were well organised, and they have a striker who was given three chances and took all three very well - hence why he was APPLAUDED when he was substituted by the south stand. any team who has those three ingredients is going to do well in the league

scunthorpe will be floating around the top 6 come the end of the season barring something going majorly wrong for them

Agreed and Hooper is likely to be one of the top scorers at the end of the season. The last opposition player to have such a good game at Withers was Whittaker of Port Vale. He was available on a free in the summer but as far as I am aware we showed no interest in signing him and he is now one of the best players at Oldham who are top of the table. Really depressed today but looking forward to the Yeovil game. Things can hardly get worse. Or can they?

???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For sale: 1 season ticket, H block. Includes abject, spineless, pitifull performances each week!

Feeling totally depressed after this afternoon's dismal performance, I nailed my season ticket to a post at Withdean. f*** it, I thought.

Later, I sort of had second thoughts, and went back to retrieve it.

Some bugger had nicked the nail.

oh come off it

And by the looks of things, we won't.
That's the issue here - not how wonderful the oppositions are (in the 3rd division ffs!)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lets face it, we were f***ing rubbish today. I admit I have not been to any away games this season so far, but our home form is really starting to worry me. I have been to the 3 league home games and all three have been absolute shite. at 0-4 down, why exactly did we replace one of the centre bakcs as a sub?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Lets face it, we were f***ing rubbish today. I admit I have not been to any away games this season so far, but our home form is really starting to worry me. I have been to the 3 league home games and all three have been absolute shite. at 0-4 down, why exactly did we replace one of the centre bakcs as a sub?

With the Hawk carrying an injury I guess Adams knew we were dead in the water and it was wise to rest him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hooper is likely to be one of the top scorers at the end of the season.

But will he still be at Scunny after the Jan transfer window though? I can see him goin' onward & upward - & for plenty wonga too - myself.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
With the Hawk carrying an injury I guess Adams knew we were dead in the water and it was wise to rest him.

Thought it quite obvious by the third goal that he was being exploited. Left it very late. As opposed to Capello this evening who got his subs very much right.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So let me get this right - our first defeat of the season and its all doom and gloom from our so called fans?

FFS - No team plays well in every game during the season, and they will all have a poor performance or two, and no team can win every game.

Since when did our fans suddenly expect perfection, and nothing less, afterall this is only Adams 7th competitive game in charge this spell, and it willl take time to transform the team, - it took 3 seasons in his last spell in charge to gain promotion from a lower division, why now is there a lack of patience from our fans.

Stop being such a bunch of moaning cnuts, give them time and start keeping the faith again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Thought it quite obvious by the third goal that he was being exploited. Left it very late. As opposed to Capello this evening who got his subs very much right.

I thought Elphick struggled more than Hawkins. I would have brought on Lynch for Elphick at half time. I think Lynch will start at Yeovil

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
So let me get this right - our first defeat of the season and its all doom and gloom from our so called fans?

FFS - No team plays well in every game during the season, and they will all have a poor performance or two, and no team can win every game.

Since when did our fans suddenly expect perfection, and nothing less, afterall this is only Adams 7th competitive game in charge this spell, and it willl take time to transform the team, - it took 3 seasons in his last spell in charge to gain promotion from a lower division, why now is there a lack of patience from our fans.

Stop being such a bunch of moaning cnuts, give them time and start keeping the faith again.

I think the problem is that, arguably, we have not deserved a point from our first three home games in a season where we are meant to be aiming for promotion. Im sure our time will come, but it has been a poor start at the Withdean.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I thought Elphick struggled more than Hawkins. I would have brought on Lynch for Elphick at half time. I think Lynch will start at Yeovil

True. Thought we were a shambles at the back today all round, no real organisation and their movement made a mockery of us.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
We may be having a bad start at home, but dear god, I can recall such teams as Palarse sitting daringly close to the drop pre- xmas last year. And look where they ended up, in the pay-offs.

Different league, different team maybe.

Dont write us off yet.:ascarf:

* not that we are anywhere near that end of the table, just making an example :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here