Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wettest ever at Football

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The infamous Rochdale 3-4 at home, remember creating puddles in the pub at the bar afterwards and not through incontinence on that occasion. And Barnet away a few years back, won 1-0 if memory serves, my programme had turned to pulp by half-time inside my coat.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Barnet away when Ifejiagwa scored, I think I weighed about 4 stone more by the end of it, then had to work my way through the London tube network, soaking, not a nice day, but we won.

Athlone was very very wet, but luckily we were at the back of the stand during the game, but took a soaking in luvverly Ireland

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
After Saturday I have decided to forgo my season ticket seat in South Stand for next Saturday, in favour of a PREMIUM North Stand seat on the half way line - WOW!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Rochdale was bad, although i think Saturday was marginally worse.
The Swindon game was dire, it had been such a warm day and really caught short by the torrential rain. I went to the pub straight from work and could tell then that t-shirt and shorts wouldn`t be up to the job.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Home v Luton a couple of seasons ago, drew 1-1 i think Gifton Noel Williams scored

Yep thats the wettest for me, richard carpenter was faster sliding on his arse than he was on his feet, also remember him taking out to Luton players with one tackle, one of the best Albion games iv watched, not sure why :shrug:

Me and Les Behin got the train to hove station and sat in the station pub until out clothes dried several hours and pints later.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm hoping my new Albion coat will be dried out in time for another potential soaking Tuesday night. Yesterday was my wettest ever at Withdean.

My wettest ever was an evening game at Bournemouth 15 years ago or so. On the old Brighton Beach end. Everytime you moved another trickle of water found a way in. We won though. So maybe there's a trend here.
The wetter the better?

YES! That's the one, the front 2 or 3 steps of the terrace were under water!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here