Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand stand v's pompey?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Only 14 of us in the West stand so far. Are any of you the other 13?.

when the chap in the club shop said I can have a good seat in the south stand as my seat was taken by the scummers I said no, anywhere in the West stand?, he was stunned, total shock.

You sure sir, why wouldn't I be?, Well the view is really shocking, aw, but the atmosphere will be bouncing just like FCUM fans were.

Think I've scored an own goal :(

Fingers crossed when they go on general sale there'll be 886 ruffians with us.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If this all goes horribly wrong, will Mr Hebbard be offering his resignation?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Only 14 of us in the West stand so far. Are any of you the other 13?.

when the chap in the club shop said I can have a good seat in the south stand as my seat was taken by the scummers I said no, anywhere in the West stand?, he was stunned, total shock.

You sure sir, why wouldn't I be?, Well the view is really shocking, aw, but the atmosphere will be bouncing just like FCUM fans were.

Think I've scored an own goal :(

Fingers crossed when they go on general sale there'll be 886 ruffians with us.

Fair play to you..........don't suppose you want to buy some snow..or a bit of frost maybe..?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Have to say i'm tempted for the experience.
Can you promise me it'll be rocking if i do join you helter?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Fair play to you..........don't suppose you want to buy some snow..or a bit of frost maybe..?

How much?

The only Conciliation is that I’ll be able to stand but on the down side is that I fear the south stand directing songs towards us lonely 14 :(

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I considered having a seat there just so I could see what the away fans have been suffering all these years. But then I thought better of it.

Same here, booked me regular H Block gaff. At least if you don't fill it you should be able to sit (stand - shhhh, I didn't really say that, did I?) where you want.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I considered having a seat there just so I could see what the away fans have been suffering all these years. But then I thought better of it.

You don't know what you'll be missing Phil, please don't say after the match, wish I had sat with the ruffians now :)

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
will sit anywhere im a non sth although have been to all but 1 home games this season.
although dont understand why fcum were not allowed to have family/east stands for security reasons
but one of our biggest rivals (pompey) are.
who makes these decisions.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm hoping to get my ticket in there over the next couple of days, and have a few mates doing the same. Completely agree with the "Ruffians" idea, but no matter how much we build it up, it won't be anything like FCUM were. Still, lets try and make it an away game atmosphere, standing and singing for 90 minutes!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I look forward to it. Are you FCUM in disguise doesn't really scan though, does it?:laugh::lolol:

I’m hoping there’ll be hundreds of seats left over when season ticket holders don’t fancy sitting in the west then it'll be time for Blue and white members to buy then they’ll snap them up and create the atmosphere they bring to away games.

Bring it on Hoathly :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am going to be in the West Stand, if my "contact" is unable to secure us tickets in the North Stand. I want to experience a game in the away stand before we leave. I want to be able to say I sat in all 4 stands. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here