Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand and North - the whole stadium - amazing

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
Was in the east stand - down towards the away fans. Was a lot of singing down that end - mainly joining in with songs already started.

I thought it was quality. How many away games do you go to where almost all the home fans are singing like that. Lets hope it continues!

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Just a couple of photos

The sight of all those flags and the noise made by the everyone was truly amazing.
main.php

Celebrating the winner
main.php

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Club did a grand job before kick-off, ramping up the atmosphere, to hats off to them as well.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I got home and had to wash my under crackers cos there was so many different kinds of fluids in them. I pissed my pants come in em and at one point shit my pants. Still was worth it for a fantastic day

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I got home and had to wash my under crackers cos there was so many different kinds of fluids in them. I pissed my pants come in em and at one point shit my pants. Still was worth it for a fantastic day

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was in the East (H) and it was a cracking atmos. OK, as non STH's there was little to 'bond' in the way of leading chants but they certainly joined in. From that position it's hard to judge the rest of the East. We could hear the north singing throughout, couldn't tell the difference between WSU & WLS but when the West sang ithe volume was top notch.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Absolutely fantastic atmosphere around the whole ground.
Was in the WSU in the A21 block between H and G, and it was rocking
Was made that area so good was that the majority were between 40 and 55, all Goldstone original North Standers.
Everyone seemed to be in a time warp, 50% of the time we were standing and the volume, probably because of the roof, was amazing.
Well done to North and East, they suonded good too, even the 1500 Donny fans sounded loud a couple of times, until being told to Sit Down,Shut up.
Wonderful, unforgetable day.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I was in the East, it was a brilliant atmosphere. Maybe not as many songs as from the North but it was noisy, and we joined in with all of the songs that went round the stadium, just didn't start many. The whole stadium should take credit for a brilliant atmosphere.

The East wipes the floor with the rest of the stadium in the view stakes too, the West Stand looked MASSIVE!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
WSL towards the away fans was great. Not as good as the North but put on a bloody good show. I think knowing that the effect of the shouting can have an effect because of the accoustics made people sing more often. At withdean it just drifted away so over 12 years we all sort of gave up.

At times the noise was so loud that my ears buzzed. Stunning - simply stunning day. And agree that the club planned the pre-match brilliantly to get everything rocking. Lets hope we can do that every week.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
WSL towards the away fans was great. Not as good as the North but put on a bloody good show. I think knowing that the effect of the shouting can have an effect because of the accoustics made people sing more often. At withdean it just drifted away so over 12 years we all sort of gave up.

At times the noise was so loud that my ears buzzed. Stunning - simply stunning day. And agree that the club planned the pre-match brilliantly to get everything rocking. Lets hope we can do that every week.

Thats where I am- sounded really great down there.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
No two ways about it the atmosphere was electric at times in the second half absolutely amazing, cant wait for the next game, Buckley what a performance, place went absolutely mental when he scored the winner.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Every single last one of you should be immensely proud of yourselves. I was sat in my usual place in the south west disabled seats, and the noise and colour was fantastic. I was so impressed. If we carry on in that vain, every match will be special.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
WSL every time for me from now on - I wouldn't even consider the East if I was you.
Why? I was in the East and thought the atmosphere was very good. Couldn't hear anything from WSL - just as you probably couldn't hear anything from us!

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
Been watching the Albion since the late 60's and have to say the atmosphere in the stadium was incredible. There were some great times at The Goldstone but nothing like this. Just cannot wait for the next one. A brilliant idea by the club to give everyone a flag, made a sight we will remember for a long time. Hope fans bring them back. Awsome.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Flags really worked. Almost wish there had been some sort of bin or box we could have dropped them in at the end and then picked one up again at the next match. Will keep mine in the car and bring it back too.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Why? I was in the East and thought the atmosphere was very good. Couldn't hear anything from WSL - just as you probably couldn't hear anything from us!

couldnt hear wsl from east stand,

east much louder from where we were...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here