Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

sully said:
So why do we now also have to retain ticket stubs?
The policy of asking people to retain ticket stubs wasn't introduced because we had drawn West Ham away.

It was intended to cover other eventualities as well.

What if we'd drawn Salisbury away (with an allocation of 350 tickets only)?

What if we'd drawn Chelsea at Withdean?

What if we draw against West Ham and there's a replay at Withdean?

There has to be SOME system of prioritising ticket sales. Sorting out 5,000 tickets at West Ham is a relatively EASY issue, compared with some that might arise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really am getting very bored with the tedious dispute now.

FFS the tickets have not even been allocated yet.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To be honset I think 5000 tickets is going to be more than enough for anyone who gets themselves into gear and applies for a ticket in good time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:

Would think that that is most obvious the people who go to Withdean every game should get first choice i.e STH then the rest are all held on the clubs database so the club know who has bought most tickets for Withdean.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gully no 1 said:
the club shop told me its not worth applying today :(

I'm not surprised, most people would have applied either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
seven stands said:
what are the chances of the ammers giving as more tickets ?

be great to take more than 5K just a shame that we dont get many at home now

I think MP said the other day that, Unless there is a sudden flow of aplications, we wont be asking for any more tickets. We should only just sell out of the allocation we have got.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Statto said:
I think MP said the other day that, Unless there is a sudden flow of aplications, we wont be asking for any more tickets. We should only just sell out of the allocation we have got.

Which wont happen, if what is on here is to be believed, as in the ticket office staff telling people thats it's not worth applying as they would of sold out.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
El Presidente said:
100% spot on.

But you are still ignoring the SUPERFAN mentality amongst those who are superior to the rest of us.

We do have a high Daily Express reader coefficent who support the club who moan first and think.......never
Your patronising attitude towards other Albion fans indicates that you consider yourself to be a SUPERFAN.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Jim in the West said:
Your observation implies that STHs don't go to away games. As it happens, as a STH I went to that game in Yeovil (although as I live in Somerset it was easy for me!). I know many STHs who also go to away games.
The fans who go to every away game are mostly STH in my experience. But there are also STH who don't go to away matches. That is why the 50/50 split is unfair and why so many STH/regular away fans had to sit with the Spurs at White Hart Lane. The AMS needs to be improved - that is not a moan but a reasonable criticism.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
The policy of asking people to retain ticket stubs wasn't introduced because we had drawn West Ham away.

It was intended to cover other eventualities as well.

What if we'd drawn Salisbury away (with an allocation of 350 tickets only)?

What if we'd drawn Chelsea at Withdean?

There has to be SOME system of prioritising ticket sales. Sorting out 5,000 tickets at West Ham is a relatively EASY issue, compared with some that might arise.

I don't disagree with anything you have said. I merely point out that the policy changes every time, which is a bigger cause of irritation than what that policy actually says.

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
Applied for mine the day after they went on Sale. Went last time for the 1-0 win, don't think I'll be missing out on this one somehow. If I dont get tickets Ill rape them tbh.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Arrel UK said:
If I dont get tickets Ill rape them tbh.

Grow up. If it was down to me I'd personally rip your application into shreds for that comment alone.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
but its not up to you is it ;)

Very true; but then again the 16 year old clown that made that comment also posted a picture of himself,with OGH, earlier. So although I may not get the oppoortunity to rip up his application, I may get the opportunity to explain to him why I find that remark, on behalf of the people working in the ticket office, unfunny and offensive at a future game :glare:

Or he could apologise.

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Bry Nylon said:
Very true; but then again the 16 year old clown that made that comment also posted a picture of himself,with OGH, earlier. So although I may not get the oppoortunity to rip up his application, I may get the opportunity to explain to him why I find that remark, on behalf of the people working in the ticket office, unfunny and offensive at a future game :glare:

Or he could apologise.

it was just a joke anyway, hes not actually going to rape them or even consider it for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here