Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the World Champions!!!!!!!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Wilkinson kick in the last 10 seconds to do over the aussies on their own patch - you couldnt have written a better script ! :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
15 claps for our 15 bloomin hero's !.

Well done our boys !.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The cup is lifted !.

I'm feeling quite emotional !.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

For our boys !.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Congratulations England. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
What a first half, didnt let the Aussies into the game. Poor second half from England.

Story book ending, - Johnny Wilkinson drop goal with 15 seconds to go.

He will be worth a fortune now, I foresee loads of sponsorship deals, endorisments etc.

The David Beckham of Rugby.

:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :D

Last edited:

That was close! I hated every minute of the second half, I really thought England were going to let it slip. But we didn't! :salute: Just to make it better, Jonny Wilkinson ramming it down their throats in the dying moments of the game. :lolol: Let the party begin. :drink:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
That was tense. Fantastic for England of course, and such poetic justice at the end with the final score of the game.

I wonder who'll be BBC Sports "Personality" of the Year!

Now all we need is to score more goals than Notts County to complete the day!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant stuff against the Aussies and Prosser like dodgy Southern Hemisphere officials :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
YES

GET IN THERE ENGLAND.

Just got back from the club. First time I've only had two shandies at a cup final.

What a great game.

( my signature from last week came true Aussies)

30,000 England fans in the gound! Marvellous scenes!

Now for that double Seagulls!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What the hell's the point at being world champions at such a crap, boring sport? And one where there's only about a seven or eight countries who are any good at it.

Pretty hollow and meaningless "championship" in my opinion?

First game of rugby I've ever watched right through. I've always been of the opinion that it's a stupid, pointless sport played by guys who look like old-time East-End gangsters, but thought I'd better watch the final. Don't know why I bothered. Couldn't stop yawning. And they sure don't do much running around. Spend most of the time lying on top of each other in a pile in the mud. And they call that sport? Unbelievable.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
goldstone said:
What the hell's the point at being world champions at such a crap, boring sport? And one where there's only about a seven or eight countries who are any good at it.

Pretty hollow and meaningless "championship" in my opinion?

First game of rugby I've ever watched right through. I've always been of the opinion that it's a stupid, pointless sport played by guys who look like old-time East-End gangsters, but thought I'd better watch the final. Don't know why I bothered. Couldn't stop yawning. And they sure don't do much running around. Spend most of the time lying on top of each other in a pile in the mud. And they call that sport? Unbelievable.

:angry: :dunce: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here