Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were the left side, were the right side

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
No doubt was the highlight of thr day. Great video, i am in it, row in front of the camera
:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Was it you having the argument at the end with who i guessed was your mum about whether it was right or wrong to slag of Craig Davies?

nope that was our very own Basil Fawlty ...

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
We're the right side, we're the right side, we're he right side Brighton Boys. Just kept getting louder and louder, one of the highlights, if not the highlight of the day.

Well done whoever posted it.

BRIGHTON TILL I DIE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was really good hearing that and most people joined in, apart from the day-trippers sat down the front.

I think Russ means the bobble hatters and thermos flask brigade who go to all the away games but refrain from constant singing. The others who sit at the front want to join in but dont get any encouragement and in the end give up.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I think Russ means the bobble hatters and thermos flask brigade who go to all the away games but refrain from constant singing. The others who sit at the front want to join in but dont get any encouragement and in the end give up.

If they travel and pay their money to watch their team, they can do what the f*** they like:shrug:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I loved how every time more and more people joined in and got louder and louder, as well as the SEAGULLS!!! SEAGULLS!!! At the end-keep it up lads:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they travel and pay their money to watch their team, they can do what the f*** they like:shrug:
In the old days they used to sit in the seats and would be separated from us who were stood on the terraces. ;) We would often cajole them with "Sing up Brighton in the seats" and give them a round of applause when they responded.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Left side only sounded louder from there because they were all facing us, as opposed to 75% of the right side who were facing the pitch (If that makes sense).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've played the youtube vid several times since Saturday - & every single time it's brought a massive grin to my miserable relegation-haunted face! On that basis, I'd like to nominate NSC Gold status for one of the very few (& supporter-led) highlights of a dire season. Anyone else up for it? :clap:

ps Left-sider btw :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yeah right side were louder
:albion2:

You're probably correct, tbh, but that would've been due to greater numbers. I blame the glory hunters in the middle section for siding with the right.

You know who you are. :glare:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I've played the youtube vid several times since Saturday - & every single time it's brought a massive grin to my miserable relegation-haunted face! On that basis, I'd like to nominate NSC Gold status for one of the very few (& supporter-led) highlights of a dire season. Anyone else up for it? :clap:

ps Left-sider btw :thumbsup:

Yep I will second the NSC Gold proposal :)

Leftie here too :D

Great videos guys, thanks for capturing the magic of the day :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here