Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were the left side, were the right side

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Great Video, especially as im in the row infront, was the highlight of my day too. Oh and the two guys getting chucked out :lol: and mr tottenham.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
YouTube - brigton singing at StadiumMk 04/04/2009

Here's a video my mate took of it. He is a Man utd fan who's never been to game of football....despite the result he wants to come to Swindon next Saturday!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_vmnJI8FFQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_vmnJI8FFQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
No point in you, you miserable old tosser. f*** off prick.

Aside from Whing and seeing my mates, one of the few highlights of the day.

Touche, indeed.

I was sat quite near the "border". The funniest thing was that a couple near the front decided to split left and right, and were chanting loud and proud at each other. I think it was superb. It's a shame that our season is so bad that we have to provide our own entertainment!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I prefer unified chants that lift the team as was eminated in years gone by from the North Stand of The Goldstone as I do not think that that particular chants has any relevance and does not lift or inspire the players as much as chants of Seagulls etc does.

Actually my favourite old song is My Old man said be a Palace Fan.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I prefer unified chants that lift the team as was eminated in years gone by from the North Stand of The Goldstone as I do not think that that particular chants has any relevance and does not lift or inspire the players as much as chants of Seagulls etc does.

contradiction anyone? :jester:

no to be fair i can see your point.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
That really was the highlight of a depressing. insipid, impotent sad, irrelevant afternoon.
How come time after time, we, the fans give more than our all. Our time, our money, our energy, our passion to watch what?

A team(?) devoid of any skill whatsoever. Not a f***ing clue. I felt better than I did against Orient. That was my LOW.

I'm resigned to relegation. Sad,sad sad.

Well done to us. Us who REALLY care about this club. I don't think this mish mash of a team give a f***.

I will exclude ANDREW WHING from this. Please stay.

Were you there, mate? Bugger. Hope all's good!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
quality isnt great as it was on my phone but here you go:
[yt]1z5Z-kOvhzE[/yt]

that is f***ing quality...I must start going to away games again in Leage 2 next season, well done chaps superb singing :albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cracking little video that 0 just a shame the team failed to deliver again, unlike the crowd.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
f*** it,think I may start getting to the aways next season again!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston

The site of relegation doesn't seem to lift the team so that's one of your points blown out of the water and your the only one moaning about it I think you better get back to your old peoples home and have a cup of ovaltine

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This is one of those chants that is qualla is everyone as per the video gets involved, also includes imo:

1. The Hey Jude - Brighton Chant
2. We are Brighton from the south
3. Left/Right Side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here