Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were the left side, were the right side

The most absurd and pointless chant heard at a football match. No point to it whatsoever.

No point in you, you miserable old tosser. f*** off prick.

Aside from Whing and seeing my mates, one of the few highlights of the day.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
That really was the highlight of a depressing. insipid, impotent sad, irrelevant afternoon.
How come time after time, we, the fans give more than our all. Our time, our money, our energy, our passion to watch what?

A team(?) devoid of any skill whatsoever. Not a f***ing clue. I felt better than I did against Orient. That was my LOW.

I'm resigned to relegation. Sad,sad sad.

Well done to us. Us who REALLY care about this club. I don't think this mish mash of a team give a f***.

I will exclude ANDREW WHING from this. Please stay.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
An absolutely SPLENDID effort from the left side, despite being outnumbered DRASTICALLY by the right side, they kept plugging away and raising the volume.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Was really good hearing that and most people joined in, apart from the day-trippers sat down the front.

Or maybe the familes/other fans of the Albion who pay to go to many home and away games, and prefer to sit, and are not always vocal? This happens at every game. Theres more to the club than those of us that get pissed and sing.

Btw I was in the back row and stood the entire game before you jump to conclusions.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nope. Right side.

Word

An absolutely SPLENDID effort from the left side, despite being outnumbered DRASTICALLY by the right side, they kept plugging away and raising the volume.

Bollocks and I'll take you to task next home game in the family stand.

No point in you, you miserable old tosser. f*** off prick.

Aside from Whing and seeing my mates, one of the few highlights of the day.

Tell him L7, Oy BG if you don't like that sort of thing then start supporting MK Dons. We f***ing rocked their ground with that song.

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
made me smile and forget about how crap we are doing at the moment. And think f*** it even if we go down i will still go to away games just for things like that.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
The most absurd and pointless chant heard at a football match. No point to it whatsoever.

best bit of the day and game. what was yours...considering a shit result, shit place to go?.....totally shite place to go, made my day slightly better

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I quite liked the live rock band on the stage outside the ground....quality pre-match.

Those folk at Stadium MK sure know how to put on a football match,even if the supporters inside dont realy know whats going on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What does BG suggest the fans chant? Or does he think they should remain seated and stay silent for the whole game?

Last edited:

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
2-0
League One Milton Keynes Dons
by cornerdon26 (U13674443) 04 April 2009

Im delighted to pick up the 3 points and hopefully this will give us a boost of confidence so we get back to winning ways.

I have to give credit to the brighton fans for making the quite long trip to stadium:mk, you certainly came out in numbers. top 5 away crowds at are place i'd say. You out sang us for the entirety of the game.

We know for a fact we are a quite quiet crowd mainly as we are a family orientated team. I missed all the pre game fun though, but i've heard positive reports.

Well done lads :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here