Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're F@$%ing Brilliant Chant Today...............

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Miles away so were you at - Leicester, Ipswich, Millwall, Birmingham City, Watford, Southampton and Middlesborough - if you did all of them and more I am loving you

I'm thinking now you have little self esteem and need to let the world of NSC (the world to you) know the extent to which you follow the club... it's kind of sad really, I pity you. Been to two you mention and two you haven't been to, but I'm not here to tell anyone I am a bigger supporter than them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm thinking now you have little self esteem and need to let the world of NSC (the world to you) know the extent to which you follow the club... it's kind of sad really, I pity you. Been to two you mention and two you haven't been to, but I'm not here to tell anyone I am a bigger supporter than them.

Says the one who said I went to my first away game today - very contrite

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Says the one who said I went to my first away game today - very contrite

You need to re-read my post instead of re-inventing it. I find your style of posting tonight arrogant, smug and attention seeking and your average of 500 posts per month since 2003 pitiful. You need to go out more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You need to re-read my post instead of re-inventing it. I find your style of posting tonight arrogant, smug and attention seeking and your average of 500 posts per month since 2003 pitiful. You need to go out more.

Oh look at me, I preach to others what they should do as I am so good and full of me.

If I needed a life coach I would know where not to go.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not sure you'd have a clue where to go Beach Hut, you are far to arrogant to take any notice. And apart from the odd adventure to away games I'm not sure you know what the great outdoors is all about. I'll just fun you and agree with you from now on. Bless.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not sure you'd have a clue where to go Beach Hut, you are far to arrogant to take any notice. And apart from the odd adventure to away games I'm not sure you know what the great outdoors is all about. I'll just fun you and agree with you from now on. Bless.

Very good, might as well admit you have really shown your true colours tonight, I am loving it

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
We are indeed f***ing brilliant. This thread however is anything but.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't it a bit like when I tell my wife she's the most beautiful woman in the world? As she's 52 one could argue that it's not actually true, but we both like me saying it.

In the same vein I think Frutos nailed it with the 2nd post.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
You were 1 in 1942 your not that special.

:facepalm:

:eek: I hadn't realised Beach Hut was a septuagenarian.:eek:

No wonder he's such a grumpy old b*****d :lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here