Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're F@$%ing Brilliant Chant Today...............

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Go all that way, have a great day out, play f***ing well, 3 points in the bag, get home and f***ing moan about a song. Are you going to Palarse? Can I come with you? Sounds like a great f***ing day out, I'll bring some Coldplay and Valium

Ha ha ha ha now that made I Larf !!! Great comeback !!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes, did you

So they sang a song that you disapprove of, they sang it at 0-0, 0-1 and 1-2 ... why is it embarrassing? And why are you such a miserable old bastard that all you can think of is starting a thread about how embarrassed you are? Average 6k posts a year on here, I think you need to get a life.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So they sang a song that you disapprove of, they sang it at 0-0, 0-1 and 1-2 ... why is it embarrassing? And why are you such a miserable old bastard that all you can think of is starting a thread about how embarrassed you are? Average 6k posts a year on here, I think you need to get a life.

Yes I do, tell me did you go then ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get a life then, no I couldn't do this weekend but I was at our last one if that satisfies your inevitable abuse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get a life then, no I couldn't do this weekend but I was at our last one if that satisfies your inevitable abuse.

Thanks Mr Loyalty I am loving you as well

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thanks Mr Loyalty I am loving you as well

I could be a typical NSC poster and throw abuse at you, but I'm better than that ... you carry on with your nauseating posting, perhaps you'll get a retirement clock at your 50k mark. We can but hope.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I could be a typical NSC poster and throw abuse at you, but I'm better than that ... you carry on with your nauseating posting, perhaps you'll get a retirement clock at your 50k mark. We can but hope.

Keep going, I am loving it

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Shocking thread, Shocking thing to moan about, we're 10th in the Championship, Just won a game, above Palace, a couple of points away from the top 6 and STILL you find something to moan about!

Come on BH your better than that.

And before you ask yes I did go today, You were 1 in 1942 your not that special.

:facepalm:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Shocking thread, Shocking thing to moan about, we're 10th in the Championship, Just won a game, above Palace, a couple of points away from the top 6 and STILL you find something to moan about!

And before you ask yes I did go today, You were 1 in 1942 your not that special.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

This takes the , oh wait a minute I won't say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here