Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're F@$%ing Brilliant Chant Today...............

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Moaning about the songs being sung at a football match whilst not starting any of your own is a bit like blaming the government for everything wrong in your life whilst not voting - an invalid argument. If you don't like a song you have two options: a: don't join in and shut the f*** up about it, or b: start one you do like.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Blimey BH people really do like that cringe-worthy song! I would say it is up there with 'you're too ugly to be gay' as my most disliked song sung at games.......hellish

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moaning about the songs being sung at a football match whilst not starting any of your own is a bit like blaming the government for everything wrong in your life whilst not voting - an invalid argument. If you don't like a song you have two options: a: don't join in and shut the f*** up about it, or b: start one you do like.

Yeah mate, such wise words it is frightening

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I think it says a lot that on a thread with over 100 posts, not one person agrees with you on this. As others have pointed out, why is it any different to the song's about being "the best team the world has ever seen"? Normally I think you speak plenty of sense on here and I often agree with you, but I have to say this seems like a poor attempt at a wind up to me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it says a lot that on a thread with over 100 posts, not one person agrees with you on this. As others have pointed out, why is it any different to the song's about being "the best team the world has ever seen"? Normally I think you speak plenty of sense on here and I often agree with you, but I have to say this seems like a poor attempt at a wind up to me.

Several agree however don't let that cloud your opinion

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Girls girls CALM DOWN !

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Sorry to say this but absolutely pathetic and arrogant beyond belief as we were only1-0 up - appalling

i reserve the right to sing this. you might not think we're brilliant, but there's only one club for me. it makes me happy week in week out, and it's a pleasure to watch them. That's why we're f***ing brilliant..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter.

Are you trying to take away my Crown of King of the Binfests ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
i reserve the right to sing this. you might not think we're brilliant, but there's only one club for me. it makes me happy week in week out, and it's a pleasure to watch them. That's why we're f***ing brilliant..

And thats why you need to take your rightful place in the North stand:thumbsup::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
And thats why you need to take your rightful place in the North stand:thumbsup::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

I've contacted the club, they say when we renew we should opt for north stand.

my cousins are going to sit there too! :D

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
stop it [MENTION=22292]Mutts Nuts[/MENTION] I desperately wished i was in the terrace yesterday, the wooden seats are cramped..

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The atmosphere on that terrace yesterday was amazing, a day i will remember for a long time

oh i know, did you see me in the front row of the seating area? i was one of the few raising my arms and singing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
oh i know, did you see me in the front row of the seating area? i was one of the few raising my arms and singing.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what on this earth possessed you to buy a ticket for that seating area, when that beautifull terrace with atmosphere bulging at the seams was available.Thats the 2nd awfull choice you`ve made this season,you know what the 1st one was.:dunce::dunce::D:D:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here